KandyKrush Do not waste your time!

After exchanging PMs, we agreed I would meet Kandy at her incall in Addison a little after 2AM this morning. Upon arrival, I called her phone, and she asked that I give her five minutes. A few minutes pass, my phone rings, and she gives me a room number. I'm on my way!

I get upstairs, gently knock. Nothing. I knock again, and no response. Through the door, I can hear conversation but can't really make it out. I call her phone... straight to voicemail. As I'm exiting the lobby, I try her number again. Only this time, her voicemail inbox is marked full.

Look, I know this sort of thing happens several times a day, but it really sucks driving across town at this time of night. Thinking about it now, it's possible this wasn't even her room; bogus address altogether? I wouldn't put it past this woman.
Sorry that happened to you.............This is almost a NCNS, but she did answer her phone the first time you called.

I do not know if it is the case since she is so new to Eccie, http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1589232, but sometimes, providers have regulars who book last minute and that session overlaps into a new to her client's session time, or she may have had a session run over because one of the other was late, in any event, it shows very bad TCB skills, but the least she could have done was answered her phone/text you to let you know something. Although at the time, if there was a customer with her, maybe she was unable to answer at the time because he was busy fucking her, making her indisposed. Hopefully, she will get back to you tomorrow and perhaps give you a deep discounted session for your trouble if you are willing.
Thanks. The odd thing is, no more than 2-3 minutes passed between the time she gave me her room number and me knocking on her (or God knows whose) door. All signs up until that point were A-OK.

I am not looking for any deal or apology really. An explanation would be nice, though I seriously doubt that will ever come down. Chalking this one up to a learning experience and moving on.
Hope for her to do the right thing...if she does let us know..we all know life happens..
Sorry it was your turn...
Be well monger
MarineButcg
I had a similar experience with Khloie couple of months ago. Drove all the way to her in call general area and no response to further texts. I waited for about 20 mins and left. Got a text from her 20 mins after that asking if I am still around and apologized with the reason that her earlier appointment wouldn't leave inspite of multiple attempts. She offered me a discount but I politely declined. However further attempts to setup was also met with sloppy tcb such as 'sorry, fell asleep'. Finally decided to give up on her. Certainly expected better TCB at her price.
Sorry that happened to you.