Myra Retirement

Just saw this announcement

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2059360

Myra is a truly classy provider who defines true GFE. Every session with her has been wonderful, relaxing and perfect experience.

Wish her the very best...
She will be greatly missed. She was my ATF. Wishing her only the best.
Shame, means you'll just have to wait a few weeks until she un retires.
The end of an era
Shame, means you'll just have to wait a few weeks until she un retires. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Not her bro. She told me back in 2012 when she turned 40 that in 5 years she would retire, and how, her plans, etc. I know more than I can share. I know her for a very long time, at one point we lived in the same city and one of my kids went to the same school as hers.

She has it together, i wish her a happy life in this new chapter, im sure she will succeed
Yeah Myra is one lady i dont believe is blowing smoke

Good luck I'm happy for you!
Didn't she retire some years ago. Then I believe she's been back now for some time. I knew her from back in the oew days. She was such a sweet lady
She has been a longtime "friend" of mine. Always class and a truly sweet lady. Good luck-you will; be missed!
I wish her well , she is truly one of best gfe provider
Not her bro. She told me back in 2012 when she turned 40 that in 5 years she would retire, and how, her plans, etc. I know more than I can share. I know her for a very long time, at one point we lived in the same city and one of my kids went to the same school as hers.

She has it together, i wish her a happy life in this new chapter, im sure she will succeed Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Very much hope it's true. Wish there were more success stories of ladies transitioning back into normal lives.
If there was a Prostitute Hall of Fame, Myra would get a vote from me...She was one of the few MILF types I have ever seen going way back to her Gia Steven's Private Connection days...Just low key, classy and totally passionate.

I wish you all the best Myra/Gia!!...Bless you for all the smiles you left on my face.
You will be missed Myra, always a discreet, professional, encounter from a beautiful lady!
  • Gbfsl
  • 05-16-2017, 03:51 AM
A truly classy lady. Always impeccable, sensual, personalized service.
Always had a fantastic time with her. True GFE and professional always. One of the best kissers out there!
I always wanted to see her from way back in those OES days. Then, when I saw her Myra ad and recognized her, I finally made the call a couple of years ago. I have seen her several times since. She does have it together. Pretty, smart, witty, and fun. I don't think she will be working on the boards anymore. If she says she is done and gone, I believe she is. But, if by chance she wants to just have a few UTR clients, I wish, truly hope, that she would let me be one of those clients. Message me if you do Myra.