P411

Hey all - relatively new to hobby as I travel quite a bit for work. Have a couple questions after a few lessons learned...

I've bottlenecked on reviews and have just submitted a handful from past month or so. When it comes to trust, is P411 the golden standard (if you will), so that people know without a doubt you're a legitimate "John"?

Essentially, what is the best way to be as verified as possible? Thanks for welcoming the newbie.
Hey all - relatively new to hobby as I travel quite a bit for work. Have a couple questions after a few lessons learned...

I've bottlenecked on reviews and have just submitted a handful from past month or so. When it comes to trust, is P411 the golden standard (if you will), so that people know without a doubt you're a legitimate "John"?

Essentially, what is the best way to be as verified as possible? Thanks for welcoming the newbie. Originally Posted by Beantown2190

Perhaps not the golden standard but it will provide an added sense of security to the providers when being referenced.

Many I have notified use P411 as an added screening procedure. Most will still want names of providers who will reference you individually.

A good trick is to visit well known, high profiled providers, behave with them, and ask them personally if you may use them as a reference. This will usually make referencing go much quicker.
Ask any of the providers you've seen recently if they are on P411 and if so, ask them to send you invitations to P411. You'll need to give them your hobby email address so they can send the invites. Once you get two invitations, you will receive 6 months free on P411 to try it out.
That's good to know. So it's an extra verification method for both parties? Sounds like it's a no brainer.
P411 is gold!! Especially since these "providers" don't bother to answer reference requests
P411 is gold!! Especially since these "providers" don't bother to answer reference requests Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Good to know
411 really cute back on that bp trash that tends to get on various websites I only use 411 and if you have a problem that is a real issue Gina is great at taking care of it versus on eccie where everything gets played out like a violin
P411 is gold!! Especially since these "providers" don't bother to answer reference requests Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

Not sure what Jules posted but her avatard is hypnotic.
Not sure what Jules posted but her avatard is hypnotic. Originally Posted by pyramider
Maybe she was referring to the providers the OP had reviewed.
Really? Her avatard is speaking volumes ...
It works best for new and infrequent hobbyists.
It's excellent for guys like me.

First, I have long played primarily in the SD-SB world, and go long periods without seeking a new experience. If and when I wish to do so, I can pop back in and have a good chance of making a connection even without a recent P411 "OK."

Second, it makes screening a snap. And the fee is minimal in comparison to what you are likely to spend on pay-for-play in the aggregate.
P411 is the best way to go if you travel like I do. I have never been rejected, because of screening issues, anywhere in the USA.
And it works both ways, the ladies on P411 have gone through a very stringent verification process. The only ones that I won't see, are ladies that don't list reviews (on any of the many review sites) on their P411 account.

Have fun.