Car date help?

I'm looking for some advice on locations, etiquette, tips etc for executing a car date with a provider. Meeting near downtown, and looking for a spot to park and play during lunchtime. Any good parking garages to check out? Any streets in East Dallas near downtown that are quiet and good for parking? Any tips on what to bring (towels, covers, wet wipes)?
  • BLM69
  • 05-15-2017, 11:54 AM
I've fucked everywhere from dead ends, in front of the library at the local college and a auto wrecking yard in a comfortable van conversion with a fold down seat. These are my day adventures, my night adventures are in more daring places

What supplies you'll need is all common sense, you wanna strap up? Bring a hat, You wanna clean your junk after? Bring some wipes, You wanna eat after? Bring a sandwich and so on
You wanna eat after? Bring a sandwich and so on Originally Posted by BLM69

Originally Posted by Smokin
Agree. Got to love a guy named Big Latin Male mention bringing a sandwich to a session.
If it's BLM....rumor has it that "sammich" will likely be a HOT DOG.
The OP should use uber.
To this day I have never in my life had even a bj in a car....
The OP should use uber. Originally Posted by pyramider
Assume it depends on how hot the girl is and what kind of mess I leave - don't want to mess up my rating.
  • BLM69
  • 05-16-2017, 07:52 PM
If it's BLM....rumor has it that "sammich" will likely be a HOT DOG. Originally Posted by alaine
You've had my two pound big bite before
Anyone should be able to figure out where to play lol do you really need advice on that?
I played with this chick from work in the mornings..just bjs...we just go.behind strip malls or offices. Pretty quiet behind those