Where have all the good girls gone?

It is apparent ... and I know I am not the only one noticing this issue.

I had a conversation with another provider yesterday that is a very good friend .... and I brought up the topic, "why aren't the girls posting on ECCIE like they used to"?

It is basically the dudes and only a few ladies that decide to voice their opinion and face the bashing that may follow.
Me myself can handle it (but I'm a tough biotch).... but truly ... I do miss the gals posting their option about certain subjects that we all can converse about.

Basically she said to me ... they don't want to have to DEFEND themselves against the "bullies" of the board.

I find that sad .... so very sad.

Listen up people .... this board is a great source for we providers to share our feelings and our personality.
It just really sucks that the bullies have dominated and prevent the girls from expressing their opinion about certain subjects.

WTF is the deal?
  • BLM69
  • 05-17-2017, 03:23 PM
Don't you women have a ladies only room where to bitch about everything from smelly ass to suckers nutting in 2 minutes after paying for a hour? And don't forget the internet cat fights you women probably have in there.

There is a lot of bullying on the board, sometimes it's a lot to deal with. I do think it is good for a provider to get her name out there to join in some of the discussions, but then when things go south it is such a hassle!

Also it's easy to become a bully without realizing it with so many different people with so many different viewpoints participating here.

I guess the moral of the story is you need a thick skin and the ability to keep yourself in check if you want to hang out here...lol.

Don't you women have a ladies only room where to bitch about everything from smelly ass to suckers nutting in 2 minutes after paying for a hour? And don't forget the internet cat fights you women probably have in there. Originally Posted by BLM69
Cat fights...
Really?
No ... an exchange of proverbial information ... yes, that is why we like to share opinions and get feedback from hobbyists.
DO NOT ...BLM ...feel you have the right to "banish" us gals from the coed forum and send us to the powder room just because you want to beat your chest. F**ck that.

BTW - didn't you recently send me a PM trying to make amends? Then this? GET OFF OF ME !

There is a lot of bullying on the board, sometimes it's a lot to deal with. I do think it is good for a provider to get her name out there to join in some of the discussions, but then when things go south it is such a hassle! Originally Posted by milfy2002
Yep .... so terribly SAD.

it's easy to become a bully without realizing it with so many different people with so many different viewpoints participating here. Originally Posted by milfy2002
I tend to disagree - the BULLY aspect is definitely intentional.
For whatever reason - and so sorry these guys had a momma that did not dote on you as a child .... or what f**ckg ever ... NOW you find this outlet to crush women. Such a disappointment.

I guess the moral of the story is you need a thick skin and the ability to keep yourself in check if you want to hang out here...lol. Originally Posted by milfy2002
Again ... a very SAD reality.
Many new providers want to learn from the coed discussions and basically what they see scares them away.
Total Bullshit scenario.
Names
  • ~Ze~
  • 05-17-2017, 04:42 PM
The senior class got tired of the freshman bullshit...
  • BLM69
  • 05-17-2017, 04:42 PM
Cat fights...
Really?
No ... an exchange of proverbial information ... yes, that is why we like to share opinions and get feedback from hobbyists.
DO NOT ...BLM ...feel you have the right to "banish" us gals from the coed forum and send us to the powder room just because you want to beat your chest. F**ck that.

BTW - didn't you recently send me a PM trying to make amends? Then this? GET OFF OF ME ! Originally Posted by Torre Tames
It was a question, notice the "Don't you women have a ladies only room" at the very beginning, I think you love to get wound up and start fighting for no reason, nothing will change from this thread but you'll probably end up in arguing with people here and earn some points from it.

Good luck on the new threAD, mid-week just like clock work lol

NO, WE ONLY HAVE PILLOW FIGHTS, while sipping wine and wearing lingerie, and oh yeah we are also rubbing lotion on each others' backs while this is all taking place (and sometimes our hands slip and we fondle each other).

THAT'S why you guys aren't allowed in the girls room, because we would have to charge you admission.

NO, WE ONLY HAVE PILLOW FIGHTS, while sipping wine and wearing lingerie, and oh yeah we are also rubbing lotion on each others' backs while this is all taking place (and sometimes our hands slip and we fondle each other).

THAT'S why you guys aren't allowed in the girls room, because we would have to charge you admission. Originally Posted by milfy2002
I knew it! Sploosh.

All derailing aside, you see how fast this thread got serious. Just not worth the hassle for a lot of ppl these days, both hobbyist and provider alike.

• ~Ze~
  • 05-17-2017, 06:31 PM
That moment when you sig line is twenty five times the size of what you had to say... -_- Tone that shit down a bit. Also, you can turn it off on posts.

We don't need to see a full ad more than once in a thread.
... Just not worth the hassle for a lot of ppl these days, both hobbyist and provider alike. Originally Posted by milfy2002
I get that point ... but if someone doesn't stand up and say ... HEY! Coed Forum is for everybody ... including NEWBIES and those that just want to LEARN.

Shit ... I may be fighting a losing battle, but I KNOW there are those out there that agree ... let's just enjoy this wonderful hobby life and help others trying to navigate their way through it.
I NEVER witnessed such aggravation when on ASPD. The dudes did not bash the gals in such a way that is happening on ECCIE.

It is so disappointing.

NO, WE ONLY HAVE PILLOW FIGHTS, while sipping wine and wearing lingerie, and oh yeah we are also rubbing lotion on each others' backs while this is all taking place (and sometimes our hands slip and we fondle each other). Originally Posted by milfy2002
You know it !!!

Don't you women have a ladies only room where to bitch about everything from smelly ass to suckers nutting in 2 minutes after paying for a hour? And don't forget the internet cat fights you women probably have in there. Originally Posted by BLM69
Oh...OK ... and by your last post, you wanted to SEEM like you were kindly saying the girls have another forum to post to.
Uuuuhh ... read your first post again ... and get a clue.

For what it is worth ... the comfort level of the providers to be able to post in COED is important.
At the risk of me losing my rights on ECCIE ... I truly do not think the MODS are NOT monitoring nor delving out infractions as they should, which would cut down on this bully type activity.

It was a question, notice the "Don't you women have a ladies only room" at the very beginning, I think you love to get wound up and start fighting for no reason, nothing will change from this thread but you'll probably end up in arguing with people here and earn some points from it.

Good luck on the new threAD, mid-week just like clock work lol Originally Posted by BLM69
I think the OP has the answer to her question. Unfortunately, you too will probably tire of this and quietly disappear one day.
I sometimes wish Aspd was still around those were the good old days and I had so much fun on Aspd
That moment when you sig line is twenty five times the size of what you had to say... -_- Tone that shit down a bit. Also, you can turn it off on posts.

We don't need to see a full ad more than once in a thread. Originally Posted by ~Ze~

LMAO. Thanks for the reminder!!!!!