Fake Review

Those who have seen me know I don't do dissatisfied. People pleasing is sort of my thing. I don't weight 160 my pics are accurate.
Any guys thinking of seeing me , don't let this jackass cheat you out of a reasonably priced great experience.

That is all
Did you NOT see the guy? (making it a FAKE review) OR was this an inaccurate review? EITHER WAY it belongs in the CO-ED section or ladies room.

Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here.
I apologize for posting here. I haven't previously had this problem so I didn't know proper protocol. Can it be moved by a moderator or should I create new post? Thank u
Not an alert. Moved to COED.
Best thing to do, as I have learned over time, is don't even address a "fake"/no review. Brings a lot more attention to it than it initially would have. But that's just me. I learned not to feed the trolls or entertain the dumb shit a long time ago.
Best thing to do, as I have learned over time, is don't even address a "fake"/no review. Brings a lot more attention to it than it initially would have. But that's just me. I learned not to feed the trolls or entertain the dumb shit a long time ago. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
I think ST is correct. Just let it die a quick death.

+1 ST
Nah! I want to hear the whole story, he stole ur bra?

This one sounds like one sick puppy AND once all the story is out, it should be an alert.

Psychopaths start this way.
OP, Sorry for your issue with this ass-hat.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2145257

The devil is in the details...LOL Thanks for the clarification on this one Chung.
for the sake of transparency, I should note that Max blew up my inbox with PM's.. he has a different tale, but one that does not differ a lot from Kenni's.. he said he wrote a negative review on TER, got a message back from Kenni stating her disappointment, and decided to write the review here, expecting backlash.. as Max put it, negative reviewers on ECCIE typically get attacked.

he provided an account of the exchange between he and Kenni.. assuming it is accurate and not doctored.. and I have no reason to believe it is not true.. Kenni appeared quite willing to see him a second time.. now maybe she was thinking "I'll take his money, and fuck him over".. that's what Max seems to think.. he fully admitted taking the bra, and keeping it.. he wanted the black bra she was wearing, but settled for a brown bra as a consolation prize.

maybe Kenni was weirded out from the first session, considered Max to be too demanding.. and decided he was harmless enough for a second session, but with the idea that she would compress her service level in round two. One could certainly ask the question, why did Kenni agree to a second round after the issues with the first session?
Right. So this wasn't a "fake review" at all, as the OP claims in the title of this thread.
Maybe not fake, but alert worthy, maybe so.

The guy is clearly a problem. Who steals an used bra from a lady?

Maybe someone who wants trophies....

And who keep trophies?

EXACTLY

All the girls should be aware of this creep and be careful.
Boy O boy – chung appointed himself as ECCIE monitor, 2nd guess other members’ bad review and started world war 3.

Will this discourage other guys to do bad reviews????

Gman44, it is best to close this thread and the other thread.
I don't believe that Chuog believed her story over the guy who willing to write a bad review.

During our 1st date. She provided good services. She told me that she does not do bbbj. I told her the TER reviews - all the guy said she did bbbj on them. She told me that if she did bbbj and I will CIM. I promised that i will not CIM. She only willing and did bbbj for only 1 minutes and put the cover on. And she did cbj. She let me do Daty. K9 (without the cover) . But not bbbj and 69

She worn a new BLACK bra. After the session i asked her can i have one of her bra. She gave me 1 of her old BROWN bra. I huged her , kissed her and leave
Text to set up 2nd date
Private communications not allowed to be posted. removed NYR