Republicans love Cancel Culture

Republicans want to censor other republicans when what they say is that Trump is a liar. If a Republican is anti-Trump then they have to be Censured and Censored.
I rather just let em talk so know who to vote out
mis-leading thread!

Your example is no where close to what dims do to other dims!

Nor is it on the same planet as the cancel culture agenda implemented by the dims which is and has divided this Country!

I do believe what my party is doing is wrong!
But how about the dims censuring and trying to cancel Republicans that stood behind trump? Way more of that going on! Thats wrong as well!
Gawd I love skoolin this op!
...says the "teacher" who cannot even spell schooling. Or God.
Republicans want to censor other republicans when what they say is that Trump is a liar. If a Republican is anti-Trump then they have to be Censured and Censored. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Republicans are a bunch of old white people.

I'm waiting for them to die off.
...says the "teacher" who cannot even spell schooling. Or God. Originally Posted by Lapdog
As the great Uecker said. "Just a bit outside"!

I'm waiting for them to die off. Originally Posted by I Love Freedom
Hello yssup/hoe hummer!

Know of a good vpn? lol

Just filing this for examples of RACISM on the board that nobody does anything about.

Wishing death upon someone because of their skin color is

RACIST!!!!!!
Republicans want to censor other republicans when what they say is that Trump is a liar. If a Republican is anti-Trump then they have to be Censured and Censored. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Troll Alert.

Democrats are a bunch of young black people.

I'm waiting for them to die off.

Let's see how quickly I get banned.
  • oeb11
  • 02-08-2021, 04:59 PM
1b1 is doing the usual baiting with foolish DPST/ccp lies. Laugh at it.

It deserves the ridicule -and is not worth the bandwidth it takes up with the nonsense.
mis-leading thread!

Your example is no where close to what dims do to other dims!

Nor is it on the same planet as the cancel culture agenda implemented by the dims which is and has divided this Country!

I do believe what my party is doing is wrong!
But how about the dims censuring and trying to cancel Republicans that stood behind trump? Way more of that going on! Thats wrong as well! Originally Posted by winn dixie
“But democrats” whiner. Such a. Wimp. No wonder the south hit curb stomped.
Just filing this for examples of RACISM on the board that nobody does anything about.

Wishing death upon someone because of their skin color is

RACIST!!!!!! Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
It is slightly different waiting for people to die versus wishing death upon them.
  • oeb11
  • 02-08-2021, 07:14 PM

Isn't it amazing how 1b1 can read the minds of Republicans
And then posts nonsense to bait Conservatives into anger.

Laugh at it - it is just DPST/ccp nonsense.
Meanwhile - nazi pelosi labells all conservatives as 'enemies of teh people' - and her speech is just fine - not violence causing- to all the little sheeples of mad maxine waters, al sharpton, 'harris' - she is only african american cause fiden labelled her that way, jesse, warnock, and all the other marxists heros!!!

Who will be opening teh gates to AOC's re-education camps??
Any volunteers???