Phone: - 469-216-2663
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: - 75 and Knox la qunita inn
State: -
Address: -
Appointment Type: -
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: -
Activities: She just took my money and ran sent from my iPhone, just happened wanting no other guys to get taken like I was, keeping short cause I am driving home, five rest of details when I get home.
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: -
Sorry sexyjessie was the name
  • kynas
  • 02-05-2012, 08:45 PM
Sorry about that, and thanks for the heads up.

Joe
Hey Wisdom this is not the forum to post this info, nor should it be in a review format. I know you are new to the board, but you would have been better posting this is co-ed, or perhaps the alert section, since she stole money from you and we can see her response, if any, she has to this situation.
Ok sorry just tryed to get the message out. She hit another guy before me,mods please remove
It seems having this info tagged to her permanent profile as a review is very informative.
Were the photos fake too?
It seems having this info tagged to her permanent profile as a review is very informative. Originally Posted by LivingLarge
I agree. I thought NC/NS only were supposed to go in Coed. In this case contact was made.

Alert and Coed threads eventually drift to the bottom, but a review is forever attached to the Provider's profile.
It seems having this info tagged to her permanent profile as a review is very informative. Originally Posted by LivingLarge

I agree. I thought NC/NS only were supposed to go in Coed. In this case contact was made.

Alert and Coed threads eventually drift to the bottom, but a review is forever attached to the Provider's profile. Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
You are both right, but reviews that are unapproved, such as this one, I may be mistaken, but I do not believe they are attached to the provider's review count and the review also "eventually drifts to the bottom" as well. That is why when you do your research on a provider that you possibly want to see, just put the provider's name in the search function of the dallas forum and you can see those threads that "drifted to the bottom" work their way to the top of the search and, in this instance, if he did a NCNS or alert thread, then it probably would have had more info than what this review format of an alert has, not only that, but it gives the said provider the means to respond to the "alleged" accusations. Plus it also helps the backlog of good reviews pending approval for the mods.
That makes no sense. This review was posted at 8:26 pm last night and is already attached to her profile.

It's possible there might have been guys fishing around for dates last night after the Super Bowl who didn't go see her because of Wisdom's review.

If hjuanito would have posted his info as a review, there would be 2 of these, not just 1.
Huh....sent money to her via iPhone before the date...Huh? Please explain. This
is way to weird...weird!
Huh....sent money to her via iPhone before the date...Huh? Please explain. This
is way to weird...weird! Originally Posted by 4pargolf
I think he meant to say he posted the review from his iPhone...
yeah I sent the review while I was driving down 75. Mad as hell, driving and reviewing form the phone makes for some mistakes. Just wanted to get the word out. Sorry
Glad you did! Thanks for the info. I was about to call her.....
Now that you caught your breath, when are you going to give us the details?