Ok, For those ladies, who provide option of less than an hour time

Been wanting to ask this question, since I am just getting used to this Hobby. Those ladies who have the less than hour option on their menu, what do you prefer for first visits? Less than an hour or an hour or more for the first visit?

I guess it depends on individual girl, but seems like first time around, less than an hour is better, since both can get out if it doesn't seem like there is any rapport.

Second, so far, I felt like, Second time around, you can be more relaxed and be able to spend more time than first time, session also seems to be better second time. I for one, kind of bit unsure first time, so can never get comfortable first time, no matter how great the girl seems to be.
I've recommended 90 mins for first sessions when asked by potential visitors. It gives either person the chance to talk and relax a bit. Not a requirement but it's a good suggestion.

I don't offer smaller increments of time but anything less than an hour would seem too rushed. I understand what you mean though when it's awkward to endure an hour if there's no "click" between either or both people.

If a session is awesome, there's never enough time!

I generally have a pretty good idea if I am going to like the lady before making the appointment. I research until my eyes bleed before I ask for the appointment and actually have never had an appointment less than an hour.

Shea makes her gentleman callers very comfortable and I couldn't imagine a shorter session with her.
I generally have a pretty good idea if I am going to like the lady before making the appointment. I research until my eyes bleed before I ask for the appointment and actually have never had an appointment less than an hour.

Shea makes her gentleman callers very comfortable and I couldn't imagine a shorter session with her. Originally Posted by CoHorn
Yeah, Do research really a lot too myself, but still new. But I found out, I still can't get comfortable first time around, then regret later, could have spent time better
I've recommended 90 mins for first sessions when asked by potential visitors. It gives either person the chance to talk and relax a bit. Not a requirement but it's a good suggestion.

I don't offer smaller increments of time but anything less than an hour would seem too rushed. I understand what you mean though when it's awkward to endure an hour if there's no "click" between either or both people.

If a session is awesome, there's never enough time!

Originally Posted by Shea Veile
Of course if Session is awesome, obviously its not enough time

I guess for me its kind of hard on two fronts. Work is really busy, and its hard to even setup hour appointment, so its been me mostly who was rushed to end session even if the lady was great to be with. And then first time around it was awkward even with girl being great.

So I have wondered if the girl felt the same way or not.
An hour is enough time on the first time together.
The second time you better hold on to your heart because your ass is MINE.
An hour is enough time on the first time together.
The second time you better hold on to your heart because your ass is MINE. Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas*
Nice
An hour is probably the best because we can cuddle,have fun, relax and talk for a bit. just my 2 cents
It's all about the chemistry. Sometimes you want to bail ASAP even though there is nothing outwardly wrong and you don't want to be rude when it's not her fault. Sometimes you want to stay the night. But you won't know which untill you're there.

And akwardness is always the worse. There have been times I wish I paid for 30 min instead of an hour because the awkwardness just got worse and worse. And to make matters even more horrific, if the girls senses the awkwardness too she will try everything she can to undo it, which never works.

If you feel awkward everytime try to find something you may have in common with the girl during your research or maybe even at the incall. I discovered that trick on accident. A little bit more on that. Further down.

I am going into story mode, so if you want to skip that just pretend my post ended.

There have been two times I have countered awkwardness. Once when I brought my friend to his first AMP, I told him if he feels awkward just sit back and enjoy the ride. If that doesn't work, least let her enjoy the ride. And the second time the provider was awkward, but I pointed out a piece of common ground that just blew it away. I would go into more details but it went so YMMV that I vowed never to go in depth.
It's all about the chemistry. Sometimes you want to bail ASAP even though there is nothing outwardly wrong and you don't want to be rude when it's not her fault. Sometimes you want to stay the night. But you won't know which untill you're there.

And akwardness is always the worse. There have been times I wish I paid for 30 min instead of an hour because the awkwardness just got worse and worse. And to make matters even more horrific, if the girls senses the awkwardness too she will try everything she can to undo it, which never works.

If you feel awkward everytime try to find something you may have in common with the girl during your research or maybe even at the incall. I discovered that trick on accident. A little bit more on that. Further down.

I am going into story mode, so if you want to skip that just pretend my post ended.

There have been two times I have countered awkwardness. Once when I brought my friend to his first AMP, I told him if he feels awkward just sit back and enjoy the ride. If that doesn't work, least let her enjoy the ride. And the second time the provider was awkward, but I pointed out a piece of common ground that just blew it away. I would go into more details but it went so YMMV that I vowed never to go in depth. Originally Posted by Daen1304

Hmm... thats interesting, good idea. Got to think about on next first visit.
An hour is probably the best because we can cuddle,have fun, relax and talk for a bit. just my 2 cents Originally Posted by Selena51
Yeah, but, if if you don't click, thats when it becomes an issue or you don't find something to talk about
Guys, we have it easy. If you are uncomfortable and want to leave early, just do it. If you are feeling a great connection, ask her if you can extend your visit. She may not always be able to accommodate you but often they can. Pretty simple to me...