Suspicious About Backpage Ad, How Is This Girl In 2 Places At Once?

http://littlerock.backpage.com/Femal...ime-20/4145694

http://austin.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ics-19/7757550

Notice that the times are only about 30 minutes apart and also theRealashlynstar has been displaying some suspicious posting activity recently and she has been getting bad reviews. Something seems strange but maybe I'm wrong
It's called Auto-Post on BP. From what I've been told from numerous ladies, the ad will repeat itself either everyday or every other day until ad time runs out.
If you would stop typing so much drivel, and read some of our informative posts, you would know why girls do this...
If you would stop typing so much drivel, and read some of our informative posts, you would know why girls do this... Originally Posted by giteneny
If thats what u wanna believe then oh well
So...can you answer your own question now?

glad I could help education the mentally challenged...

you have not posted a single word of value to anyone, only your own childish mind enjoys reading them...fact.
So...can you answer your own question now?

glad I could help education the mentally challenged...

you have not posted a single word of value to anyone, only your own childish mind enjoys reading them...fact. Originally Posted by giteneny

I guess your pre middle school sarcasm is suppose to stop my mission of exposing evil providers so more light will shine on the good providers
Warrior13, there has been lots and lots of talk about the "evil" provider. Why don't you describe what a GOOD provider is. In clear, concise words. I believe you lightly touched on the subject, maybe you can expound a little more.
I guess your pre middle school sarcasm is suppose to stop my mission of exposing evil providers so more light will shine on the good providers Originally Posted by warrior13
Carry own mr. superpussy. nevermind the naysayers, LOL I have never felt safer or more entertained until your arrival.
Warrior13, there has been lots and lots of talk about the "evil" provider. Why don't you describe what a GOOD provider is. In clear, concise words. I believe you lightly touched on the subject, maybe you can expound a little more. Originally Posted by Nicolet
Why would he want to do that after calling providers Ho's and Back Alley Girls?
I would like to see if he has a peripheral vision of providers as much as the apparent tunnel vision of ho's and back alley girls.
  • PSD
  • 03-01-2013, 03:58 PM
Good point, Nicolet....

But also, a good heads up on a scammer is still a good heads up here...even if the guy is still learning..
Warrior13, there has been lots and lots of talk about the "evil" provider. Why don't you describe what a GOOD provider is. In clear, concise words. I believe you lightly touched on the subject, maybe you can expound a little more. Originally Posted by Nicolet
I'll make a topic describing what an evil provider is
Goodness, you remind me of my hard-headed kid! So oppositional..... *SIGH*
... to stop my mission of exposing evil providers... Originally Posted by warrior13
I would like to see if he has a peripheral vision ... Originally Posted by Nicolet
@Nicolet, He's on a mission, honey, and a man on a mission has no peripheral vision. He has been ordained for the Arkansas hobby missionary position!
What a boring review that would be!