Appointment Times

What time works best for you when trying to schedule a session? Are you more of morning, nooner, on way home from work, or late evening kinda person? Do you prefer to hobby on weekends or weekdays? Do you guys prefer spur of moment or late night requests? Be there in a hr or so type request if you passed screening or have seen her previously.

Ladies what do you see in your appointment requests? Does there seem to be some pattern as what days or time of month that seem to be busy? Do you see many spur of moment or late night requests to see guys within a hr or so, if you have already pre-screened or seen them previously?
m-f lunch time for me :>
Times and days don't matter much to me, it really depends on my work schedule. I do prefer to have my dates scheduled 12-24 hours in advance and avoid the "one hour short notice" type of date.
I concur with Mr. Wales.... I'm usually scheduled several days in advance.

Sometimes, it takes a couple of weeks to get 2 schedules to align properly. One must be patient and persistent. We all have lives, work, responsibilities to attend to outside of the hobby.

I rarely consider late evening appointments, but have made exceptions for extinuating circumstances. I prefer late morning to early evening.

H.
I hate short notice dates, but unfortunately my work schedule comes into play and it happens.
My preference is several days advance notice and is usually an extended session or overnight.
I, too, agree with extended sessions. It's hard to fully appreciate anyone properly in an hour. Any less, I swear you might as well pitch a tent at the state fair.

H.
  • bndm
  • 03-03-2013, 03:41 PM
LOL, S.H.

I "pitch a tent" every time I see your avatar!
LOL, S.H.

I "pitch a tent" every time I see your avatar! Originally Posted by bndm

LMAO ....... Me Too!
Late morning through early afternoon ix best for me.
Late evening and most times spur of the moment, between 9pm and Midnight. If its with someone I've seen before and is local.
Early to late morning is my favorite time and Wednesday is my lucky day. I plan my appointments far in advance, it helps prevent last minute glitches. That does not mean I do not have a friend or two who can if able take care of the spur of the moment impulse.
My taste these days runs to the extended session of 2-3 hours. The leisurely pace is just more satisfying. It means that I use my budget on one or perhaps in a good month two appointments but there is just no comparison between a one hour and a two hour appointment. The short appointment is like Chinese food. An hour later you are hungry again.
I prefer midday. I really like to have the room staged to my liking and taste. Meet the provider and go out to a nice dinner and then go back to room.

I really like for her to feel pampered and desired as a truely beautiful woman and not just a quickie.

Typical session is 4-6 hours.

Valetines Day , I had flowers, chocolates and other desirables for her upon entering the room, she came by my office and I gave her the key, an hour or so layer we met and got the day started.

Money hard earned is well spent if you obtain what you desire.

Scott
Money hard earned is well spent if you obtain what you desire. Originally Posted by sdeveroe
DITTO !

It amazes me how many people don't get that.
MGL