A Modest Proposal for dispute resolution among female members

Anybody familiar with Ultimate Surrender? It's a supervised cat fight with a twist. Best of all, everybody wins. Ok, we - the male viewers - really come out on top.

It could bring a whole new meaning to kiss and make out. I mean, kiss and make up. Who wouldn't be interested in a doubles session where you play the referee? Either the hottest idea or dumbest idea ever! (Probably the latter).
Hell I'm in. Can we mud wrestle though?
Jello. Cleaning up the ladies after the event is much more fun that way.
I call referee! It's going to be tough, but I'll manage some how.
WOW Tara! What a dream....I'd love to mud wrestle or oil wrestle with you anytime!
Hell I'm in. Can we mud wrestle though? Originally Posted by Tara Evans

Tara, don't we have some issues to work out? We could try this!
Love it!

I suggested this to a provider today...

A doubles session with a twist. Two ladies, one strap-on, and one winner. A strap-on-pound-a-thon!

Each lady gets a 'go' at the other. Hell, maybe it even goes three rounds and the average pump-per-minute is used to determine the winner. Either lady taps out, they lose automatically.

No evil intentions, just a good' ole test of endurance - for the poundER and the poundEE.

Winner gets the full doubles donation.
Love it!

A doubles session with a twist. Two ladies, one strap-on, and one winner. A strap-on-pound-a-thon!

Each lady gets a 'go' at the other. Hell, maybe it even goes three rounds and the average pump-per-minute is used to determine the winner. Either lady taps out, they lose automatically.

No evil intentions, just a good' ole test of endurance - for the poundER and the poundEE.

Winner gets the full doubles donation. Originally Posted by Say What
I soooooo want in on this.
Tara, how about it?? It sounds reasonable to me! I only ask that it is reviewed after I win.
Im being totally serious. How 'bout it?!
Can I watch?
Ultimate Surrender has rules.
Love it!

Winner gets the full doubles donation. Originally Posted by Say What

Its needs a catchy name...like...... ThatHottPoundFest ha!

TOO FUN!! Count me in! I'm gonna start training tonight!!

BAM! BAM!

It would appear that the crew are formulating their response.
The charm of a muddy hooker has always alluded me.
I get to be your coach

I soooooo want in on this.
Tara, how about it?? It sounds reasonable to me! I only ask that it is reviewed after I win.
Im being totally serious. How 'bout it?! Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
I was at a strip club the other day and overheard about some drama in the dressing room. I suggested that the management should call the girls onstage and let them have it out. I know I wouldn't be the only one tipping during this. The winner could take all the tips. The girls around me didn't seem to agree. Also, it would be like hockey, it would let them get all the aggression out.
Sounds like sooooooo much fun! Count this chic in!