Doubles??

What I want to know is, if you do doubles with two smoking hot chicks, are they twice as hot or are you twice as dead in the end? I did it once a very long time ago and it was okay. Not mind blowing or even altering for me at the time.

Back then I could have done MSOG probably, not so much now. Now I consider it MSOG if I can do it twice in a week! Yeah, I'm kidding but not by much.

These days, the quality of providers is pretty high and there are a lot of hot ladies that do doubles. It is as Mr Cruise said "A target rich environment" What would make me try it now would be to go with two ladies that are bi and like each other. Otherwise, I see some lag time here. That way, no one is waiting to get in on the fun.

Ladies and gents, what say you?
My advice: Definitely find 2 ladies that have chemistry with eachother and preferably that you've seen before. A lot of ladies offer doubles but they are not bisexual or in any way attracted to women, and it's obvious they are uncomfortable during the session.

I promise that is the difference between a "ehhhhh" encounter, and a life changing mind blowing experience.
CompanionSophia speaks with words of wisdom. Sounds like she has a bit of experience with doubles too. Sofia do you have a reliable doubles partner????
I've always wished that I would have taken more time to "smell the roses". I tended to just try to get all I could.
CompanionSophia speaks with words of wisdom. Sounds like she has a bit of experience with doubles too. Sofia do you have a reliable doubles partner???? Originally Posted by midgetwrestler
Yes. But I don't know that I would do doubles with a person I had not met one-on-one before.
My advice: Definitely find 2 ladies that have chemistry with each other and preferably that you've seen before. A lot of ladies offer doubles but they are not bisexual or in any way attracted to women, and it's obvious they are uncomfortable during the session.

I promise that is the difference between a "ehhhhh" encounter, and a life changing mind blowing experience. Originally Posted by CompanionSofia

Sofia nails it!

I like to differentiate between the terms "Doubles" and "Threesome"...with the first being me and 2 fine ladies...and the second being 3 people on a mission.

A friend of mine told me that "Doubles" was where you paid 2 girls to work half has much and you had to work double. Ha!

It also takes time to build a good Threesome team...practice, practice, practice!
Sophia does in indeed nail it!
Sofia nails it!

I like to differentiate between the terms "Doubles" and "Threesome"...with the first being me and 2 fine ladies...and the second being 3 people on a mission.

A friend of mine told me that "Doubles" was where you paid 2 girls to work half has much and you had to work double. Ha!

It also takes time to build a good Threesome team...practice, practice, practice! Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
That's the part that gives me pause.

This topic came to mind when I (thought I) was booked to see a young lady. When I asked for her incall location she asked if I wanted to double with her and her friend. I replied no. How about my other friend. No, I don't do doubles. Her reply, Well I'll have to see you later I'm not feeling well now, I want to see you when I'm in a better mood. Thankfully, I wasn't on my way from BFE to ND

Too bad she is really hot and I wanted to see her.
My advice: Definitely find 2 ladies that have chemistry with each other and preferably that you've seen before. A lot of ladies offer doubles but they are not bisexual or in any way attracted to women, and it's obvious they are uncomfortable during the session.

I promise that is the difference between a "ehhhhh" encounter, and a life changing mind blowing experience. Originally Posted by CompanionSofia
i would put the emphasis on "chemistry with each other" and "chemistry with you" - that is, they are comfortable w/ you and with each other. if any of the participants is uncomfortable w/ anyone or anything, it goes downhill very fast!!! i speak from multiple experiences [esp one last year].

for me, the other part, the women being bi-sexual, is less important for the consultations to be deliteful. but it helps.

in my book, comfort is paramount, even if it's just me and one female provider.

Sofia nails it!

It also takes time to build a good Threesome team...practice, practice, practice! Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
agreed!! 3 people on a mission to enjoy each other's company and sexual stimulations leading to a deliteful time for all!

2011 was my year of deliteful threesomes!!
only one in 2012 and 2013 and two this year - all were deliteful.
Sophia does in indeed nail it! Originally Posted by Scorpio Max
Shhhh..... Still basking in the afterglow

Lol
So what camp are you in Sophia?
What does that mean? What team do I play for?
I think "doubles" is something that we do in the hobby. When we were younger, we called it "hooking up with a couple of hot chicks".
I think guys know who the like out of the ladies they've seen. So, I would think that the BEST way to out together a threesome that would be the most enjoyable is to ask the lady you're most interested in to pick the third and give you a list of possibles.
I mean if your SO wants a 3-way, you let her pick the chick she's into that way there's more fun and less drama.