Provider Help

I spotted a new provider ad on BP Corpus Christi and I was wondering if anyone has already had a session with her. She goes by Jackson and I would appreciate any info.

Thanks

http://corpuschristi.backpage.com/Fe...t3-29/10881926
She's real. Usually booked.
Good to know thanks
Hey Fedex, is there any girl that you don't know?
Good to know she hot
Hey Fedex, is there any girl that you don't know? Originally Posted by lover_361
I don't know many of the chicks that are incarcerated. Lol.
Man I meet up with her in the morning last week and she is pretty and all but when she wentbto freshen up she "started" dunno if it was just bad timing but she was sweet and well maybe some time in the future I can find out how much fun she could be.
No reviews here that I could find. Anyone hit it yet?
  • RKing
  • 04-10-2014, 03:56 PM
Bad timing sprite! She looks hot. :'(
Met her and the boyfriend. She is real as can be and has some talent. They wanted my help but decided to go it alone and so far she has been doing very well.
Man I meet up with her in the morning last week and she is pretty and all but when she wentbto freshen up she "started" dunno if it was just bad timing but she was sweet and well maybe some time in the future I can find out how much fun she could be. Originally Posted by sprite8413
So, hands (feet for some) and mouth weren't working?
I just remembered - the worst thing that's happened to me was when a girl went to freshen up and I can hear her taking a shit and farting. lol..
No. The worst thing is when she goes to the bathroom to freshen up and the popo comes in and arrests you because the whole thing is a sting. That really fucks up your day.