My Account has been compromised.

I received an email yesterday stating that my acct has been compromised and it was suggested that I create a new one. It will not allow me to keep my name which is Kiyomi so I've changed it to Nalani. Is it possible to delete the other account and I keep my name? If not I understand. Please help...
That doesn't sound like an email we would send out. Please fwd it to dallas@eccie.net and let us check it out.
I can no longer log into my account. It keeps saying I've entered an invalid username or password.
  • NYr
  • 02-18-2015, 04:09 PM
The account looks to be current with no restrictions and the email from your reviews is still the email set up with the account (ie no one hacked the account and changed the email).

Try again, if you would like to have the password reset, let us know and we can get it done (do not tell us what you want it set to for security reasons )
Yes I would love that. I need it changed to a different email. I have a list of IP addresses where others have tried to log in or change my info...is there a way to change the email address? It won't allow me to log in :/
I'm also okay with just closing out that account. I've already created a new one. Rather be safe than sorry...
Mods I can vouch for her!!!!
Settled, account was restored. We prefer that to new accounts if its a simple fix like this.