Jaqueline Kennedy Believed LBJ Had JFK Assasinated

This is one of the headline streamers on AOL News.

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/jac...ergnet_1667085

This just might drive the final nail into the coffin. The myth of "Camelot" was just that, a myth.
Gee, that'd be an explosive story, if it weren't five years old.
Gee, that'd be an explosive story, if it weren't five years old. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Actually "the story" is a lot older than "five years old"!

It began on November 22, 1963, at around 1 p.m.
Great thread, dipshit!

Not only is it something you dredged up from 5 years ago, posted on a fake news site,but you also draw a ridiculous conclusion.

Take a few days off and scratch your scaly old head, now.

Gather your shit and come back to us.

Sheesh.

Remember when MLK came out against illegal aliens? Is this gonna be your Drexit thread, idiot?
The truck stop must slow this morning.
Need a neurologist, LLephantMan? I know a guy in Clarksville.
Need a neurologist, LLephantMan? I know a guy in Clarksville. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Just " A guy " assup ? Come on now ( or should that be CUM on now ) ! Surely YOUR Clarksville location gets more traffic than ONE " GUY " !!
  • DSK
  • 05-08-2017, 08:37 AM
Need a neurologist, LLephantMan? I know a guy in Clarksville. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are a hate filled racist.
This is one of the headline streamers on AOL News.

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/jac...ergnet_1667085

This just might drive the final nail into the coffin. The myth of "Camelot" was just that, a myth. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I don't think LBJ orchestrated the JFK assassination. I think he knew about the plans to assassinate Kennedy though.

Jim
I don't think

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
That covers it.
I explained in my OP by stating that it was a headliner on AOL News this morning, May 8, 2017.
  • DSK
  • 05-08-2017, 10:50 AM
I don't think LBJ orchestrated the JFK assassination. I think he knew about the plans to assassinate Kennedy though.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Lee Harvey Oswald acting alone - that's only thing WTF and I agree on besides the admission of his he is a little bit racist, like everyone else.
That covers it. Originally Posted by bamscram
Oh Ekim you're so fucking witty, hahahaha.

Jim
Lee Harvey Oswald acting alone - that's only thing WTF and I agree on besides the admission of his he is a little bit racist, like everyone else. Originally Posted by DSK
This is a clip of Bill Hicks talking about the " Assassination Museum" in Dallas Texas. This should give you a much better idea of Oswald's involvement.

Jim

https://youtu.be/1LcvNM7oc7k
Fast forward to Watergate. The polarizing conflicts in Cuba resulted in the dismantling of the extensive Mafia presence on the island with all the benefits of an offshore play land and money laundering machine ... and the fallout over Bobby's assault domestically ... enhanced by the intelligence communities dislike (understatement) of the Kennedy clan .... were far greater motives than Johnson being promoted.

The mutual cooperation between the intelligence community and the Mafia beginning early in WWII is well documented both domestically and internationally.