Provide Showcase misleading

Is it just me or does anyone else have a problem with providers who have a showcase in SA but when you go to see the showcase, it says they are in Dallas, N TX, Austin, SA, etc.

That drives me crazy. When I browse the SA showcase, I expect to find providers that are readily available here in SA. I don't want to have to find an ad they placed saying when they will be traveling to SA. I think providers that actually LIVE in SA (or whatever city they are from) should only be allowed to have a showcase for SA (or whatever city they are from).

What are your thoughts?
  • Maxx
  • 10-27-2011, 02:00 PM
Well ..... maybe they should be allowed 2 showcases. For instance SA/Austin, or Dallas/Houston or possibly 2 cities that a provider primarily works or travels to frequently. I do agree about the traveling showcase though it should not be listed in a traveling to city's showcase listings. The showcases should be for the local ladies only. Just my .02
At the least it's false advertising, unless they visit SA very often...
I am in SA so mine isn't misleading !! PoP
I see that alot of girls do that.............saying they are in L.A. N.Y. or Vegas or whatever.........when clearly all their reviews are in or near S.A................maybe they are trying to say that they also travel there or something lol............my opinion is that they are trying to create an image
  • Mokoa
  • 10-27-2011, 11:35 PM
Verified Providers are allowed to have their showcases appear in up to five different locations.
My pictures are me in my showcase.

haley rose
My location is definitely real............
Is it just me or does anyone else have a problem with providers who have a showcase in SA but when you go to see the showcase, it says they are in Dallas, N TX, Austin, SA, etc.

That drives me crazy. When I browse the SA showcase, I expect to find providers that are readily available here in SA. I don't want to have to find an ad they placed saying when they will be traveling to SA. I think providers that actually LIVE in SA (or whatever city they are from) should only be allowed to have a showcase for SA (or whatever city they are from).

What are your thoughts? Originally Posted by satexasguy

What if they travel here from time to time... Shows that verified providers are able to do a showcase in (5) different locations at one time. Thinking maybe sending a simple (PM) asking them if they are available. Yes, it can be misleading and I understand from your coming from. Also you could look at san antonio ad's on who's is in town. Hope this helps & have a wonderful weekend

SP
I think that providers need to be tagged like game. It would make life so much easier.
Instead of trying to contact them to find out what city they r in maybe they should post there dates of where they r.
Instead of trying to contact them to find out what city they r in maybe they should post there dates of where they r. Originally Posted by commplt
Was looking into showcases & providers are able to edit there different (5) locations. Also they can add a showcase when they r in town it would make it so much easier on everyone. I think
[quote]That drives me crazy. When I browse the SA showcase, I expect to find providers that are readily available here in SA. I don't want to have to find an ad they placed saying when they will be traveling to SA.[quote]With all due respect to you satexasguy, but I've always thought that hobbyists *look* for ads so you know who's available...and get info about us...screening info, etc.

And, please remember that just because a provider lives in SA...doesn't mean she doesn't travel out of town.
[QUOTE=Likinikki;1794131]
but I've always thought that hobbyists *look* for ads so you know who's available...and get info about us...screening info, etc.

And, please remember that just because a provider lives in SA...doesn't mean she doesn't travel out of town.
That's what I was thinking. I know back in the aspd days all we had was (ad's) and no showcases.. Yup, very true theres a lot providers that do travel from time to time
(hola nik nik)