Speaking of Halloween....

Is anyone doing anything Mon night? Or Sun night?
Handing out candy to avoid getting egged! LOL No, I will be tied up (not the kinky, fun, bedroom type I'm dying to try) with work til' 9-10 on Monday, and pretty late on Sunday. How about you Ms. Springfield? Any pictures sexy costumes to upload into that already banging showcase? (hint, hint) Or you can send them to me privately. I won't tell a soul!
  • Mokoa
  • 10-29-2011, 11:25 PM
I will probably be attending to the trick-or-treaters who come to my door.

Well, I just spoke to Ezra and we're gonna paint the town red tomorrow!
Anything good happening in town?
Genitorturers at Backstage Live.
You know it my beautiful sex cake!!! Lol. I'm so ready to be by your crazy ass side while we make our Halloween mark on this town!!! Seriously, if any of you gents have ever been hesitant to see this beautiful baby in action:::: I'm here to tell you}}} STOP Wasting your time!!!! Haha. On a more genuine note, this baby brings out so much laughing and humor from me. She really lights up my day!!! I'm one of those who always seeks out sweet humor and genuine personalities to make me feel better and start my day off right ---- Pepper def does that for me!!! I can't believe its been this long to finally get to know such an amazing person!! I'm thinking we should do downtown.... Hmmmm.

Xoxo
Where ever you two end up partying at I am sure is going to be a rockin time. Lmk if you need a desiganated driver. Ha
show us your costumes!!!

OMG....
Omg is an understatement... Thanks for that ms kitti

theres plenty where that came from
but i want to see the other ladys too
The Bear is stayin in to feed the ghouls n goblins.
No playin this weekend, recuperatin from a very busy fun week, n the horns won :-)
EE still got the shoes. :-)
Apres Vous kinda wiped ya ==> eh??
(me too!!)

and yes --- feeding the neighborhood kids like they need it.........
You know it my beautiful sex cake!!! Lol. I'm so ready to be by your crazy ass side while we make our Halloween mark on this town!!! Seriously, if any of you gents have ever been hesitant to see this beautiful baby in action:::: I'm here to tell you}}} STOP Wasting your time!!!! Haha. On a more genuine note, this baby brings out so much laughing and humor from me. She really lights up my day!!! I'm one of those who always seeks out sweet humor and genuine personalities to make me feel better and start my day off right ---- Pepper def does that for me!!! I can't believe its been this long to finally get to know such an amazing person!! I'm thinking we should do downtown.... Hmmmm.

Xoxo Originally Posted by ExoticEzra
How sweet I think Ezra wants me haha :P