Lunch date?

[Staff edit. M]
Can we post stuff like this now?
No, it's an ad...but, unless someone RTM's a mod, it'll remain here. (lol)
  • Maxx
  • 11-01-2011, 01:02 PM
No, it's an ad...but, unless someone RTM's a mod, it'll remain here. (lol) Originally Posted by Likinikki
OH NO!!! could lead to an infraction!! Hi Nikki! nice to be under you again.
Hi Maxx!! It's no big deal really...girls get around this stuff all the time. I wish I could do lunch with ya Lexxxi!
Can we post stuff like this now? Originally Posted by **Karla**
Not sure if this is supposed to be posted here, but, hey, if it's going to be allowed for one to post this thread here, we should all be able to get in on the thread, to comment and make it known, that all of us are hungry and are available for lunch, and, some you know, after lunch just saying! So with that being said ladies, who will be hungry, available, and playful around lunch time tomorrow?
lunch date or dessert date
And had to eat a steak sandwich all by myself while keeping an eye out for a mischevious merkin.

It was lonely.

Dogg
Wow::: Them Loopholes.
Wow::: Them Loopholes. Originally Posted by ExoticEzra
Well, I tried to redirect this thread in a direction that both ladies and gentlemen could benefit lol
And had to eat a steak sandwich all by myself while keeping an eye out for a mischevious merkin.

It was lonely.

Dogg Originally Posted by Doglegg
Next time you go for that steak sandwich, if your in the mood for some company for lunch and some you know stop by here first lol
Even if done by accident, must admit it's a lil unfair to the rest of the ladies who follow rules. It's just one of my ::: "just saying" input. My Baby Nikki is correct though, it's a straight up ad.
Obviously this is not personal. I'd say it to the closest of girlfriends. Just a professional opinion. (w love. I swear)
  • Mokoa
  • 11-01-2011, 10:21 PM
Can we post stuff like this now? Originally Posted by **Karla**
NO.

This is starting to get out of hand.

Expect much more stringent enforcement.

This one is over.
  • Mokoa
  • 11-02-2011, 10:11 PM
The following will be of interest to everyone. Please read.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=319884