BP provider Safia, Flake! Left standing outside the door!

Ok, this is more of a rant than a warning. Sorry, I don't know where to put this, I have to get this off my chest, anyway this ridiculous encounter happened to me tonight. I was scrolling around on BP again like the Idiot I am. I spot this visiting provider Safia, who just put up her ad. I do a little research and I think "she may be legit", I decide to go for it. I call her up, she sounded nice, we set up an appointment. Of course she asks if I'm LE, no big deal, right? I get to the area on time and wait for about 15 mins before she finally calls back, and again she asks if I'm po-po, (I'm sure you guys know where this going by now) so I have to reassure her again. So she tells me to wait ANOTHER 10 mins, because she just got out of the shower. So she calls back and, take a guess what she asks me again, she finally gives me the room number. Well, I ended up standing right in front of her door for 3 minutes! I knocked twice and gave her a ring... nothing. Pissed off, I leave the hotel, I sent her a text asking "what the hell?" She replies, "u sure ur not a cop?" Ohmigod! She replies again "Maybe we can meet tmw srt I just got nervous." So I thank her for wasting my time/gas and bid her adieu. Why would she even bother trying to be a provider? I'm still kind of heated but I'll laugh it off. Sorry this is long, I just wanted to share this with you guys, BP why do we even? *Sigh* I'll just PM one of the trusted local ladies from P411 tomorrow.
I guess this is the chick you're referring to. A link to ad is always helpful

http://albuquerque.backpage.com/Fema...g-1-21/5076367
Yeah that's the one. I had the link earlier, but I had to refresh the page when editing, I forgot to put up the link before I posted it. That was my bad, sorry about that. Thanks Ed.
Sorry that happened to you sir. Not really an alert so I moved it to the COED section which is a more appropriate place for it.
I just saw Safia today in Santa Fe and I must say I had a totally opposite experience. Never asked once about LE and came out of the hotel to meet me. She was pleasant and laid back on the phone as well as BCD. Pretty, too.