P411 Questions

Okay. I love this board and want to see some of the providers on here. My huge problem is that I can't get references. I've been in the hobby 2 years and I use TER. But most of the girls I've frequently visited and knew me are no where to be seen or heard from. And the new girls I've been with aren't the ones I want as a reference. So I tried to sign up for p411 and same thing. Am I screwed to never see some of these girls or is there something I can do? Any info would help.
For me, normally when I see a girl thru P411 I send them an "okay request" thru P411 so they can give you an okay.

When other women need references all they need to do is see your P411 profile and see which women have given you an okay, and you should be good to go.

You do need to request the okays thru P411.
Try using your employment info for the screening process. I believe P411 will use that in lieu of references. Although you will probably still be screened again by providers until there are reputable references for you to use and you build up your own rep. I personally prefer work info myself and will not take a reference from just "anyone". It's often difficult to get even reputable providers to respond to a reference request, especially in a timely manner. Or you can screen through a provider on P411 then use them as a reference. I have done this many times for gents I had referred there.
What if you're self employed or have a job that enables you to work @ home? How does P411 verify that?
What if you're self employed or have a job that enables you to work @ home? How does P411 verify that? Originally Posted by JHurt1968

There are often still many ways to verify self employment or work at home situations. Just submit your info and let them do the work. There are biz licenses, websites, emails, etc. Also worth noting it says that if you are a long time member of a community in good standing that may also work. Such as here, TER, Date Check, etc. I'm sure if possible they will get you verified as it is their business and how they make money.
I was worried about the same things that you guys are worried about. However I put all my info in and tried to accommodate the best I could.... In the end I was verified in 1 day. I was worried for nothing. Just give it a try. Like Nikki said, that's how they make money. Good luck!
You can gain 6 months (I believe) membership no charge by seeing and getting referrals from two P411 ladies. No employment verification necessary. That is how I got in, many years ago now, as a young noob to all of this.

In lieu of employment info we may accept provider references. Be aware that the provider will see the info you enter for her, so please fill out as much non-sexual detail as possible so that the she can be absolutely sure of who you are. It's very frustrating to have to ask for more info because of lack of detail on the first try. Also, it is always a good idea to check with the provider before using her as a reference.... doing this shows good manners and earns brownie points with most providers! https://www.preferred411.com/secure/...nly&NoShow=Yes
As I read about all this, I have no references. By that I mean, I've contacted my top 5 girls to see if they could refer me to p411. I can't get ahold of any of them. Either the number they used is longer in service or someone else is using it. Other girls I've reviewed or seen that have been under par or just a ripoff. I'm trying to get to know ne girls but it's hard after being burned often. And as employment, I've been out of work for a month now. But other than that, thanks for taking time to answer many questions I've had. So all around, I'm screwed. Lol.
There are ways to get you pass initial screenings. Many providers are using a verification tools. Many are suggested in the right area. I personally had my way of screenings newbies but only if newbies are willing to be screened. I had many luck get them thru the process. But sometime they don't want to be screened.
After passed screening then initial visit for the first time. Then I would recommend to have P411 account and referral. I will NOT send any referral unless I actually have met a person.
Wow, didn't expect so many answers! lol I'm not planning on joining P411 I was just curious about how they verified self employed individuals. I'm pretty much retiring from the provider scene unless the SO's want to see one.
There are often still many ways to verify self employment or work at home situations. Just submit your info and let them do the work. There are biz licenses, websites, emails, etc. Also worth noting it says that if you are a long time member of a community in good standing that may also work. Such as here, TER, Date Check, etc. I'm sure if possible they will get you verified as it is their business and how they make money. Originally Posted by SweetNikki505
I have to agree with Nicky on one point in particular.

I have used the long term member on this board and another as a reference and I have not been turned down. I can not remember the providers that I have seen nor will they remember me. The pay to verify sites? I have never used them. The thought of them having any of my personal information is way too risky. The same for giving out my work info. No way do I want a provider calling about "insurance" or whatever bogus excuse to verify that I work someplace. For that matter if there is a disagreement I don't need the trouble in my life so the less they know about me the better.

Even the high end providers can be seen without a reference. I saw one that required a time to get to know each other, basically a drink in a bar to relax both of us.
How about for providers, what is the process for them to be verified?
  • Old-T
  • 07-22-2013, 12:07 PM
How about for providers, what is the process for them to be verified? Originally Posted by ncrtt1
Have her write to Gina.
How about for providers, what is the process for them to be verified? Originally Posted by ncrtt1
https://www.preferred411.com/index.c...rovider&Refer=