The super Taylor swift super bowl

Co-starring a receiver and featuring some other football players.
The only person on the planet with enough power to have a potus elected. She even has Russia and China scared shitless. Trumpy and faux news have gone even more insane

Wonder who she will have elected? She don't look like a Maga nut to me...hint hint. She is a beautiful smart independent lady
More power to her.
Gee with all that clout she should be singing the National Anthem. Instead they picked a conservative Country Western Singer Reba Mcentire to do the honors.
Swift would not dare risk the lip sinking machine to fowl up.
Swift would not dare risk the lip sinking machine to fowl up. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Of course not. Reba has true wholesome talent.
You think Reba McIntoer was selected because she’s a conservative?

You’re having a hard time living in America aren’t you?

I saw a real good football game.

You saw a political show.

Who had more fun?

hahshshahahahahahzhaha

Who had more fun?

hahshshahahahahahzhaha Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, she was selected because she's talented. I saw a Football game too. I knew KC would win even though they played like shit in the first half.

Who had more fun?

hahshshahahahahahzhaha Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
This was the only game I have watched this year.

It was a great game.
Of course not. Reba has true wholesome talent. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Amen!

HHahahhahHahHhAh
I didn't care who sang or was shown on TV. Some of the ppl who need to make a game a political statement need to get some help.

Was Beyonce Jay-Z, Gaga, or the rest of the recording stars who can actually afford to be at the show, create any change or outcome? Nahhh.

It was just the place to be and be seen.

Of which I could give a shit to see any single one of them including Taylor.

On the other hand ..the guys like Kelce, McCaffrey and Jennings were incredible. I want them all on my team.

Was one of the best Superbowls in a long time!
Moved to National Sandbox
I wonder if this was a female athlete and iconic male celebrity if the reaction would be the same. Not really a KC fan or Swifter either but dating her would be about the same as a President if we ever have another single one. Did not detract from the season or the Super Bowl for me
https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrF...tcYuWCKjbk0cQ-
Speaking of the president...will this be a super Taylor swift super white house? Of course she wb invited. Nobody refuses to visit the Biden house
Did any champions visit the orange house?
To Return to the Original Topic Taylor Swift at the Super Bowl . . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
The most watch broadcast ever. A record that has never been seen before and will never be topped...unless Taylor has another super Taylor swift super bowl.

I agree bio...why would riba be in any conversation about queen Taylor