Sick hoes

Where do we review/ report hoes on here that are knowingly spreading StDs?
See, now this is important info that never gets talked about
#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.

its a no no
Where do we review/ report hoes on here that are knowingly spreading StDs? Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
You saying theirs funnels out their sharing theys luv?
You saying theirs funnels out their sharing theys luv? Originally Posted by winn dixie
ins the olden ...days ya puts a finger ups a ...shitter ta dones see bouts taken er temperature
Where do we review/ report hoes on here that are knowingly spreading StDs? Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
Can you PM me that info? TY
That is Scary,
we're currently experiencing the highest rate of STD/STI infections the country has ever seen.. sadly, this doesn't surprise me at all. nasty someone is doing it intentionally.

If only a provider had made a free educational video about condoms and how it protects you from those things.... oh wait.

sorry to hear that, really. wrap it up! you can't trust these hoes, lol.

https://www.cdc.gov/std/statistics/2022/default.htm
why would anyone trust taking your s or anyones "info" for that matter?
chicken or egg and its a risky so called hobby where trust and truth are no priority it just comes with the territory

everyone take some personal responsibility and better rule of thumb may be just figure everyone you come into contact with has something so make your own decision what you want to risk its really simple .
why would anyone trust taking your s or anyones "info" for that matter?
chicken or egg and its a risky so called hobby where trust and truth are no priority it just comes with the territory

everyone take some personal responsibility and better rule of thumb may be just figure everyone you come into contact with has something so make your own decision what you want to risk its really simple . Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I've shared enough of my seeking girls on here that I think my fellow mongers would want to know this intel. Trust me or don't... I don't care... do what you want with the info.
Their be funnels not being honest wid tha jimmies?
PSA FOR ALL JIMMIES-
Wear raincoats tills this clears up
Snick
Wear raincoats tills this clears up Originally Posted by winn dixie
rights nows it ...be safer ta blows yer loads inta other jimmies insteads ...a inta funnels
we're currently experiencing the highest rate of STD/STI infections the country has ever seen.. sadly, this doesn't surprise me at all. nasty someone is doing it intentionally.

If only a provider had made a free educational video about condoms and how it protects you from those things.... oh wait.

https://www.cdc.gov/std/statistics/2022/default.htm Originally Posted by valkyra

I remember that thread. Funny how people protect themselves from lots of life’s unexpected problems until it comes down to this

https://www.cdc.gov/std/statistics/2022/default.htm Originally Posted by valkyra
Yeah,it sucked that our wonderful mod whacked that thread. Censorship at its finest….

elg……