Shreveport is in need of providers.

Shreveport/Bossier City is screaming for good quality providers that are eccie certified and Latina providers would need to have someone just to go to the bank for them, JR
I am sorry to hear your plight, but THEY ARE OURS! Go get your own! We don't like sharing in Dallas!

In all seriousness though, if you prove that they can make enough money to be worth the trip I am sure they will be happy to assist you in your time of need.
I'll visit Shreveport when I get verified! I need a fresh atmoshphere. And fresh men! I haven't decided on El Paso or Shreveport. Can you help me?

I hate to see men suffering like that.
You know, I would love to stop in Shreveport again. It's one of my favourite cities in the US and it was my first taste of the South (ever). If the demand is there (ahem) it can happen in May
I live in Braddock just north of Dallas for those of you who have never been there, but I built a get-a-way house on cross lake in shreveport last year. Laylonie, Sovanna and a few others have been to shreveport, they must be doing ok , because they keep cuming back. Maybe some of the wonderful dallas providers could announce on eccie board they are headed to shreveport and see what type reception you get. I bet those horny country boys would be lined up dick in hand, JR
I visit there regularly babe
I visited shv/bos twice. Will gladly visit again
DALLAS RAIN, please, forgive the fact that I over looked you, as you certainly do visit there and get some great reviews, so you would say there's business to be had there, JR
Is there a need for attractive MILF action? I am really anxious to visit a new town or city. Once my new pics get posted and I have everything taken care of down here, I will visit soon!!

I'm always in the mood.
I go to Shreveport about once a Month and after I settle in, do alittle gambling, drinking, & eatting......... I always check out the ladies there and it is ALWAYS slim picking. I guess the ladies that tour there are never there when I am there. and I do a search on P411 for the locals there, there are only about 4 ladies there and NO latina's. I always have to wait until I get back to dallas. WTF nice upscale hotel and no ladies

CG

PS: Ladies I will be there this weekend. <hint>
+1 CG. I was there this past weekend. Slim pickins indeed.
Dammit Juan - I saw the thread's title and was headed right there!!
  • Jaci
  • 03-13-2012, 11:31 PM
Ive been to shreveport and did very well and I will be comeing back in a few weeks. So watch for my ad!!!!!!

Or may be role the dice and you decide when I come....and if you role a 7 the next time Emily Ezzells will be comeing with me,,,

Kisses,Jaci
I was just talking about coming to Shreveport...

I think I may go pack my bags!