PROVIDERS NOT BEING ABLE TO have a PERSONAL life

Well I am noticing a trend of alot of OTC time providers are spending with CLIENTS ( im sure you GUYS are ALL for that ) but what I am also seeing is alot more drama providers getting jealous of regulars seeing new ladies or other atfs. I think its all connected ( lol duh ). Lots of times we see threads where the GUY falls for the GIRL and the lines get crossed but now it seems the rolls are getting reversed. GUYS & Gals what are some things you do to make sure you seperate this play life from personal life?
Me being a part time provider ( still working 40 hours a week and maintaing a full time "day job") helps me lots. But I have hung out with some "ladies" who have been in tears acting as if they are the significant other exessive texting and ranting and calling and seem to have no life besides this. Also for you ladies that are vets at this what have you done to prevent yourself from becoming completly submerged into this little play world?

*** I personally am good I just think some other ladies need some help ***
Yep... dont ya just love the girls who urinate on hobbyist to mark them as their territory.. and then God forbid this guy see another provider. He then gets told he is on a DNS list and the provider he "cheated" on her with, gets slammed and attacked by her posse of WK. I find it hilarious.

There was provider I use to hang out with who was always literally CRYING when she found out that her ATF was seeing other providers. I mean literally crying like someone ran over her dog. She was darn close to being a stalker.. because she would ask his friends about girls he was seeing because half the time he was too scared to do a review.
It amazes me too. This is a HOBBY. I try to let all my clients know tha if they need a reference for another provider that they have one with me. I will always give references. I don't care how many times the gentleman has been with me. Sooner or later the providers who practice the "only me" rule will find out it isn't "only me". This is a world of players on both sides. I once contacted a provider for a reference. Twenty-seven days later I got an "I guess it's ok to see him". I pride myself on getting back with any provider as soon as possible. Never more than 24 hrs. I too have a job and the hobby is fun for me. But you are right, it's getting harder and harder due to the jealousy in this business. It is hard to know who's going to go off the deep end over a hobbiest.
There is no time for jealousy. There’s plenty of dick to go around.
Interesting about references. Needless to say they are couple of women who I have seen, never would give them out a references due to them not possibly being honest in giving one, although when I saw them had great time.

But seems like lot of providers don't take this a business sometimes. Lot of hobbyists can get too clingy too. So it might be a two way street there sometimes.
There is no time for jealousy. There’s plenty of dick to go around. Originally Posted by Chislaine
"You gotta keep 'em separated" - lyrics from the song by Offspring.

Nonetheless it completely fits here........
So you mean the providers get jealous because the fucktard is cheating on the provider?

Boy, I never had that problem. The ladies are always more happy when I am leaving than when I am arriving. What's up with that?
When I call they usually try to refer me to someone else.
LOL i know I mean seeing as I dont offer a full menu I am always shooting bizness other girls way. Most my regulars see me just cause of my personality among other things. I mean I just think its un professional and a little scary how territorial the way some girls are I mean i thought this hobby was about escaping getting a itch scratched not some life time rash ...lol.
I understand some ladies are lonely but I think they should go on match or sugardaddy site and get off here if they are looking for a relationship. I dont think nothing is wrong with being friendly or caring about someone you spend your time with but there is a line...
If you're a provider and your getting clingy or attached to the hobbyist, then you need to get a life. I mean for real!!! Most of these guys are married and the last last last last thing they want is to deal with a clingy chick.

I rarely and I mean RARELY mix my hobby life with my personal life. ONCE in a blue moon I will go to lunch or dinner AFTER the session is over (off the clock of course) because the person was extra fun to talk to.

There is 2 guys I met in the hobby who are on my personal fb page. And one of guy's is married and I really like them as a couple (I know his wife as well). The other one is single and I have invited him and would still invite him to group events with me and my personal friends. But I do NOT make a habit of it. In fact, I really don't like to make friends with to many providers.

I think it is a GREAT idea to not mix the two together. "Kaylee" is my escape and I want to keep "Kaylee" that way. The real me is rather reserved and I keep to myself a lot. The real me is kind of a prude but "Kaylee" is a horny freaky chick. So I intend to keep "Kaylee" around for awhile. By not mixing the hobby life with my personal life keeps the hobby life fun.
If you date someone in the hobby long enough anything is possible. I have no problem taking my favorite anywhere she wants to go.
LOL... I write this as I am empowered by vodka... (since that means I am not lurking)... but I think Kaylee is right. There *are* times when you can enjoy the time you spend with a provider (or a provider can spend with you) and you can have a great time. There are about three providers I see somewhat semi-regularly. I enjoy the time I spend with them (on the clock or off) and I feel they are reciprocal (if not they free to tell me). But as long as you and the provider realizes what the boundaries are you both can have a great time. No one can claim ownership over the other. At least that is what I think... ya'll can tell me if I am wrong...
Let me tell you, I know this all too well. There is a lady in Vancouver who I will not name (though Shayla may know exactly who I mean) who is beyond anything you can imagine. Let me get a Diet Dew, this may take awhile.

I'll say up front this girl is known for being good in the sack, but calling/texting you asking/begging her to see her (for free) on your hobby phone, and getting in/out of the business a lot.

She regularly solicits men she's seen only once, and sometimes shittalks other women to get them to spend free time with her. She will lie about other women, and do whatever she has to.

AND SHE'S NOT EVEN GETTING PAID.
Caveman hit it on the head. If we are trustworthy, we can be friends. But all parties have to respect the boundaries.