So excited to see dallas again

I have had quite some adventure here in Tyler. I met 2 that I really like ,very sweet guys. I would visit again only for that.

Now my very first client here it was an outcall. Ok his references clear but they didn't give me details. So ladies after that one yeah more details. I don't have his handle anymore because I blocked him.

I call a cab and yes I was late but when searching I saw this abandoned house but he said he was restoring it. He was disabled so I went in anyway bad mistake. That house stunk and there was heavy water damage to the walls. And I am sorry I couldn't get freaky with this one let alone touch his cock. I gave him a massage and I bounced.

I am way too nice I think because when we were done my phone died I needed that cab back. He wouldn't let me use his phone wtf. Oh what top this story I had to walk 3 blocks to get to a gas station to use a phone. I called my gf and was safe. I took the longest shower.that house should be condemned.

So that was my worst appointment ever
Glad you made it back to safety.
Play here !!!! We love some sexy platinum
  • L.A.
  • 08-24-2016, 04:28 PM
See that's your lesson...don't leave home!
SexyPlatinum ... so sorry to hear of some poor experiences here in my backyard. But I am glad to see you had 2 positive experiences that will hopefully bring you back. Hopefully those two will be a good base to start building a good following. Hopefully things will line up so that I can be a 3rd solid experience!!
Yo, I'm down. I can't do last minute though. Sorry about the bad experience. Next time come to longview instead of Tyler, you'll draw some of the Shreveport crowd and I'll see you next time you travel in.