Gina/P411 is Making it Tougher for Me to be a Member

Please note that this System Message is being sent to all clients and providers on P411.
++++++

As of January 1, 2018 we will no longer accept "USA only" prepaid credit cards or Visa/MC gift cards. The remaining payment options will be:

Visa/Mastercard through our European online processor
Money Order/CIM (cash in mail)
Bitcoin
Paygarden - store branded gifts cards (~40% fee!!)

We apologize for the inconvenience and ask that everyone take note of this upcoming change, as this will be the only notice given.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and thank you for your continued support.

Sincerely,
Gina

I really like the Speedy Verification process a lady has to go though to verify me. Bang Bang Bang and she's done and I am in like Flynn. But since the site is no longer able to accept USA Credit Cards she's just cutting her own throat. Where does 80% of her clintel come from ? Where do they reside at ? The United States. It's not rocket science
Then feel free to find another verification service. Or you got reviews, use those as references. It's Gina's business. It's her business choices.
  • L.A.
  • 11-25-2017, 06:39 AM
I bet there's a very good reason why she's making this change.
Forgive me if I mosread but it doesnt seem like shes saying no USA credit cards.

- visa/MC thru a Euro online processor so u can still seemingly ise a USA card
- no usa prepaid cards or gift cards, doesnt seem to mean regular cc

Am i misunderstanding that? I been a member there for 6 years and love it so hate to make it harder but Im sure theres a reason
I had this issue with a site that I use and simply called the CC company and had them release the block on "out of the country" transactions.
The OP failed to read the large print.
Most Prepaid Visa/MasterCards or Amex/Visa/MC gift cards are "US Only". I've had this issue with a couple of sites and had to use a regular credit card to complete the transaction.
and there are some credit cards who restrict useage for their cards if they believe that it may be for a use that they cannot support.

This is not an issue as it only takes a phone call to fix.

She also offered other options
The problem is that the OP, like many others, is probably using prepaid cards to avoid the potential of someone else seeing the transaction. That would be my guess, anyhow.
My guess is that Gina is having trouble finding a US or Canadian company to process gift card transactions based on her business location. Gina is just reacting (or more likely, the processor of her onlIne transactions is reacting to) to the ordinary course tightening of anti money laundering and anti terrorist surveillance by the feds
Is there a VAT added since the processor is in the EU?
Is there a VAT added since the processor is in the EU? Originally Posted by Dynamic
I don't think so, but your card provider may add a foreign transaction fee.
Shes a very intelligent woman. She knows what she is doing.
Are there Gina taint photos?
I have no experience with prepaid cards, but with a rgular card, a simple phone call solves this.