Encounter: Promising Newbie Naomi Jaye Is a Cutie With a Juicy Booty Who Let Me Pop Her Greek Cherry. 2 Thumbs Up!

• pxmcc
  • 08-07-2018, 12:10 AM
Date: 8-1-18
Name: Naomi Jaye
User ID:: 449917
Phone: After screening
Email Address: thenaomijhene@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2386650
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Med Center Outcall
Activities: bbbj, bls, 69, daty, dato, tuha, fiv, fia, ddp, lfk, dfk, gfe ++, italian, rev fbsm, boob play, cfs (mult pos), greek (ymmv) cherry pop ( k9, surf, mount), adult photoshoot (not suitable under new guidelines.)
Hair Length and Color: black medium
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: 34b-24-32. petite-about 5'9", 125. b cup titties, very juicy booty. very elegant and modelesque. pretty face. pics are accurate.

Recommendation: Fuck ya!
Did you use bear spray on this date?
  • pxmcc
  • 08-07-2018, 06:27 AM
Did you use bear spray on this date? Originally Posted by allusionfusionillusion
of course, WolfWhistle. who wouldn't?

btw, when are you going to get PA?
Top notch review, Amigo. Thanks for the info!
Not bad
  • pxmcc
  • 08-07-2018, 10:19 AM
Not bad Originally Posted by oilman12
Oil that's kinda my specialty.
Oil that's kinda my specialty. Originally Posted by pxmcc
LOL, black woman wants the white man's money but deep down she doesn't care for the white man, the oppressor. See bear spray alert.
  • pxmcc
  • 08-07-2018, 07:47 PM
Top notch review, Amigo. Thanks for the info! Originally Posted by Astroglide
Thank you sir!
  • pxmcc
  • 08-09-2018, 01:19 PM

Session photos-her ass is amazing-are posted on the other site. Thanks 1Slayer. But you will need to be a Verified Hobbyist BCD to be able to view the pics.
  • pxmcc
  • 08-11-2018, 05:53 PM
LOL, black woman wants the white man's money but deep down she doesn't care for the white man, the oppressor. See bear spray alert. Originally Posted by allusionfusionillusion
Whatever you say WolfWhistle. enjoy your 60th bancation...
Silly to me, they will post pics and phone #’s on other sites, but we gotta jump thru hoops here to get it from them?...smh

Here you go Gents.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/naomi-ja...-417858#erotic
What’s Bear spray?
  • pxmcc
  • 08-22-2018, 04:14 AM
What’s Bear spray? Originally Posted by TYARNCHULA
WolfWhistle was referring to my recent review of April Jancen. i referenced that while she had a 150 advance that she did not earn and a bike key that she had stolen, i had her cornered with bear spray. bear spray is used to disable 1200 pound hungry, pissed off grizzlies. it is a highly effective substitute for firearms in the hobby. equally effective, but non-lethal (usually lol).

for Naomi, the bear spray was holstered and the safety was on. Naomi was the prototype unfuckery hobby experience. some spraying could occur, but not of the bearspray type..
  • pxmcc
  • 08-25-2018, 01:13 PM
Silly to me, they will post pics and phone #’s on other sites, but we gotta jump thru hoops here to get it from them?...smh

Here you go Gents.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/naomi-ja...-417858#erotic Originally Posted by ManSlut
lol.
no objection, your honor. submitted into evidence..
I get to pop her greek cherry next week