URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Naco-Perrin, it's a short street
Activities: TS, FBSM, All 3 levels
Hair Length and Color: Light brown with blonde streaks. shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: A fit spinner body with B's that fit her body well. 5'1" max. Trimmed bush. Cute little face and actually had a little shape to her ass. For those who care about such things, she has a small tattoo on her lower back over the sacral area.
Recommendation: Yes
I hope that wasn't the total and you are giving examples of L1 thru L3?
Hey mister moderator. Does this review qualify for Premium Access?
I hope that wasn't the total and you are giving examples of L1 thru L3? Originally Posted by Hdtown
I can't discuss ROS details in the public area. PM me and I will answer that question.
I can't discuss ROS details in the public area. PM me and I will answer that question. Originally Posted by Guitarzan76

Put it in private tags and you're ok
Put it in private tags and you're ok Originally Posted by Tazion
Yeah but I can't do private until the moderator approves the post for Premium Access.
  • Mokoa
  • 08-20-2023, 11:01 PM
Hey mister moderator. Does this review qualify for Premium Access? Originally Posted by Guitarzan76
Yeah but I can't do private until the moderator approves the post for Premium Access. Originally Posted by Guitarzan76
The encounter report has been processed.
I had a good experience. Hoped to experience the crotchless panties like another review but she had none on. Also, she’s in her late 30’s early 40’s .