URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Walzem Rd. area
Activities: TS, Quick Rub, Cowgirl, Mish, Lazy Doggy, Doggy
Hair Length and Color: Short, black and straight
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Cute girl with a pretty face and nice tits. Short, straight hair. Small frame, nice ass and a trimmed bush.
Recommendation: Yes
Any idea when Savannaha will be back? thks for the review, think Leah is not what I'm lookimg for.
  • Tdam
  • 08-16-2023, 07:43 PM
Seriously from the other reviews, Savannah is just my type.
Last I saw Savannah she said new girls would be in middle of this week so I think she'll be away for a while
Savannah is regular 1-15 of each month
  • Tdam
  • 08-17-2023, 07:12 AM
Darn looks like I’m holding out till the 1st of September then lol
Savannah is definitely worth the wait. Ass and tits for days!!
Waht are the options at 7 Star, since Savannah is not available?
There was a new girl there on Sunday. Had a friend visit there and said she was an African American woman and that she was pretty good. I don't know her name though.... not sure who else may be there.
There was a new girl there on Sunday. Had a friend visit there and said she was an African American woman and that she was pretty good. I don't know her name though.... not sure who else may be there. Originally Posted by Rangerrick74
Thanks for your reply.
There was a new girl there on Sunday. Had a friend visit there and said she was an African American woman and that she was pretty good. I don't know her name though.... not sure who else may be there. Originally Posted by Rangerrick74
I hope this means Serena is back.
Was not Serena.
There was once an Asian chick named "Victoria" big MM D'S, nice ass. Gave me the best time I've ever had at an amp. It was our second meeting but it was daty, dato, mish,asian cowgirl/cowgirl,doggy, mutualchoking,couple of O's for her, finished and some "oh my God that was fucking amazing" laughter at the end. Bet I could have gone to Greek with her. We just had that electricity. Then she vanished. Shame.