It is right around the corner

College football. Seems a lot of teams in the SEC will be having a rebuilding year which should make it interesting as the season progresses.

Any pre-season predictions?
I predict the Razorbacks will have the more seasoned QB in most games. I also predict it usually will not make a difference.

The SEC may very well not get 2teams in the final 4, and if not ESPN will scream about it.
Possible. My thing will be seeing if Texas A&M can continue minus Johnny Football.

As for Arkansas I have heard over and over again from the life long fans it will be yet another rebuilding year and not to expect too damn much. But I haven't done any pre season due diligence since I got all pissy James Franklin went to Penn State.
Arkansas still going to suck, same old story we are in a rebuilding year. Texas A&M is going to wish they never left the Big 12.
A&M and Missouri will learn it's much tougher in the SEC than they realize. Razorbacks will be lucky to win 6 and make a bowl game. And once again we will hear "wait until next year." Another couple of years like the last two and fans will be chipping in to buy our coach a Harley. And the Tide will continue to roll. Like it or not, those are the facts.
Missou and A&M will be fine so I disagree on that, they have some very good areas to recruit from. Arkansas will still suck.
Do you really believe that A&M will be the same without Johnny or that MO will win the east this year?
I wonder if auburn can keep what it gained last year (before the big choke in the BCS title game)..

And in the conference some teams are always a threat in some form or fashion. Florida, LSU, Georgia, Bama, and Auburn. All have strong recruitment programs. Years ago Tennessee would have been included in this but Lane fucked that program.. Hard..
I think Auburn will still be pretty good. Maybe Miss St finally makes some more progress? Sidenote: those god damn cowbells are annoying enough as it is on TV but in person they are REALLY fucking annoying. The town sucks too. There, I feel better.

It's got to get better for the Gators otherwise Muschump will be booted outta there
Mississippi State has the talent (had it last year too) but somehow missed capitalizing on it.

And the more traditional teams now implementing the HNH is interesting to watch unfold. I got to see Saban run it in a closed spring practice. Which also brought about one of his massive vein popping fits when it was not run perfectly. They did not use it during the spring A Day game but that after all is a fan feel good showcase game so I suspect not many plays out of the playbook were used.

Vandy I am sad to say will drop to the bottom of the conference yet again due to Franklin's departure. Kind of hard to recruit with such high admissions requirements but James made it work. I suspect they will be below Kentucky this year.

South Carolina.. It is a toss up every year with them since the old ball coach landed there. He has proven he can recruit since Columbia is a shit hole town and he still lands some beasts up there.
A&M going to suck, only reason they got anywhere was cause Johnny could out score the other team, there defense sucked, there going toget beat down by LSU just like they did last year but only worse. Missou might do alright but there not going to when the east. Auburn not going to do shit they just got lucky last year against Bama and Georgia if it wasn't for those two wins they would have never made it to the big game.

South Carolina.. It is a toss up every year with them since the old ball coach landed there. He has proven he can recruit since Columbia is a shit hole town and he still lands some beasts up there. Originally Posted by bladtinzu
Can't be anymore of a shit hole town as Fayetteville. That's Arkansas problem if your a highly recruited player they usually pass on Arkansas.
No, Columbia SC is a real shithole compared to Fayetteville. It's down there with Tuscaloosa, College Station, and Starkville level suck.

If you're ever there, just tour the area the stadium is in.
Mississippi has produced top notch athletes ,,,, the humidity makes me wonder, how the hell can they run in the drenching heat.

GEAUX TIGERS