Whats To Do on a Sat Nite?

I was thinking of going out to watch the fight tonight and dont want to go alone. I dont surround myself with many people, so you guys here are my friends! Anyone would like to join? PM me...
Sorry doll, I went to King Spa again tonight. It's the perfect thing for me to do on a Saturday night. I think I'm actually boneless. *sigh*
I would like to get out tonight but most people are sleeping now, and dont want to get a drink with me...sad.
  • S-Man
  • 03-14-2010, 12:13 AM
I would like to get out tonight but most people are sleeping now, and dont want to get a drink with me...sad. Originally Posted by playtimewithbrianna
People who know better are probably asleep. Unfortunately, I don't fall into that category.
I know I will be joining the regular people of this world and going to sleep! tomorrow I will have a drink!
bartender, I will have another!!!
who won the fight?
I would like to get out tonight but most people are sleeping now, and dont want to get a drink with me...sad. Originally Posted by playtimewithbrianna

I was in the same boat. Had a late soccer game tonight. Texted my friends to see where the fun was to be had. However most of them were calling it early (11ish) since I think most of them were tired from early partying from the St. Pattys day parade. Maybe we should meet so we have some drinking buddies to call on.
Sorry I couldnt go out and get tipsy with you ladies... Would have been a blast, but I hope you sexy things found something to entertain you.
Myself... I was at "The Event".
[[Soooooo Cool... lol]]
bartender, I will have another!!
who won the fight? Originally Posted by Hawkeye9
Pacquiao kept his title... but unfortunately no one won the fight IMO...
Attached Images File Type: jpg pacquiaovsclottey3.jpg (157.8 KB, 91 views) File Type: jpg pacquiaovsclottey.jpg (169.1 KB, 91 views)