My brother needs a Birthday Present

Hello. I have been hobbying for about a year now and have had a lot of fun. This weekend happens to be mine and my brothers birthday. The problem is that my bro is about to be 25 AND IS STILL A VIRGIN! He is soo uptight all the time. I need someone to help him relax and figure out what he's been missing out on. I figured this would be the best present i could get him. He's not fat or ugly. He is very respectful and really shy when it comes to women. He's just scared i guess. As they said on the 40 year old virgin "He's putting the pussy on a pedastool." lol! Anyway, i am looking for someone who is experienced with virgins and doesn't have a problem with it. If i have to travel to dfw i will.

P.S. It's also my birthday this weekend so i need a present too.
All I ever get is as card.
BROTHER!!!!!! At last we have found each other. I always wondered what happend, where my family was! I have found you!! You know, its funny, MY birthday is this weekend too!
happy birthday guys

muah
my birthday is coming up soon and I want a present too
I have a birthday next month... I'm an orphan. I'd recommend Caitie Mae but sadly she retired. She certainly gave me an awesome birthday meal, cigar and her extra special attentions for dessert - all on her for a one hour donation. Gawd I miss her....
I am birthday boy and virgin friendly....and I love orphans. Just sayin'!

Bubba, that was great
Thanks you dear, Flattery will get you everywhere, even inside my pants!
Most well reviewed, GFE providers would work. Find one who you think your brother would be attracted to. Screening could be a problem. You will need to find a newbie friendly lady. Dannie has expressed a willingness on this thread, and while I have never seen her, she does have a top notch reputation and would be a great choice.
I would love to show him a good time. I will bring my Madonna cd, like a virgin to play in the background.
Hello. I have been hobbying for about a year now and have had a lot of fun. This weekend happens to be mine and my brothers birthday. The problem is that my bro is about to be 25 AND IS STILL A VIRGIN! He is soo uptight all the time. I need someone to help him relax and figure out what he's been missing out on. I figured this would be the best present i could get him. He's not fat or ugly. He is very respectful and really shy when it comes to women. He's just scared i guess. As they said on the 40 year old virgin "He's putting the pussy on a pedastool." lol! Anyway, i am looking for someone who is experienced with virgins and doesn't have a problem with it. If i have to travel to dfw i will.

P.S. It's also my birthday this weekend so i need a present too. Originally Posted by jdawg0013
jdawg,

IF your brother brought this up and really wants to do it,
IF you and your brother are good buds and WILL KEEP A SECRET, and
IF he's willing to venture into the sub-culture and know how to deal w/ the consequences of doing so [the addictive temptations],

all BIG IFs, btw,

then go for it.

however, if it were me, before i selected a woman to make arrangements with, i would buy Premium Access [if you dont already have it; it IS worth it, let me tell you], read plenty of reviews, check out comments in the lounge, read her posts, and then select a woman is committed to being the best that she can be, is close to what i was looking for, is in an area i would be willing to travel, and has a consulting fee schedule that fits my budget.

in other words, i wouldnt jump at the first possibility.
but that's just me. and you two are you two and are different from me.

oh, and btw, happy birthday to you two!!
  • S-Man
  • 08-14-2010, 03:48 PM
The reference check/screening will be interesting.
I'm still a virgin, too
It would be a terrible thing to lose one's virginity in this way. He might have a lot of emotional and intimacy issues later on in his life.

Also I think once he gets into this lifestyle he will probably never be able to score naturally because this is no DAMN EASY you guys!!! Just my 2 cents.

BTW, happy birthday to you two! Hope you guys have fun anyways.
It would be a terrible thing to lose one's virginity in this way. He might have a lot of emotional and intimacy issues later on in his life.

Also I think once he gets into this lifestyle he will probably never be able to score naturally because this is no DAMN EASY you guys!!! Just my 2 cents.

BTW, happy birthday to you two! Hope you guys have fun anyways. Originally Posted by MasudRana
Extremely well said and I completely agree. If he was a younger virgin, I would say go for it. But at 25, there is probably something else there that he needs to address. Everyone remembers losing their virginity and I doubt that would be the best memory for him. I don't think paying some hooker to actually take your virginity for the first time at 25 years old would help anyone's self confidence - neither in the short term nor in the long term. Then again, once his dick is in a pussy for the 1st time, he may just lose his damn mind and not give a shit how it happened.

I have to say though, the OP sounds like a hell of a good brother.