Which type of location do you choose?!

Out here in Katy bored with my friend londyn, wish this virus would disappear already, I had a list of places I wanted to go!

But any who’s do anyone think it’s safer to get a room or an Airbnb?

Was thinking about doing a Airbnb because it seems more discreet.
Good question and thank you for asking. I prefer a hotel over an Air b and b. The reason is neighbors. Airb&b are typically in nicer areas. Typically, Neighbors are already suspicious of anyone associated with that house.

Add in different men showing up every hour or two hours, just sounds like a disaster to happen.

At a hotel people are coming and going, standing around talking on their cellphone. Providing you don't pick a hotel with a numerical digit in it's name I usually blend in well.
Both venues have security issues with respect to high traffic .... an issue with a hotel/motel is video and vehicle traffic observations with either on premises security or private contract .... also internet service if you use the hotel/motel's wifi SYSTEM.

Apt/condo units don't seem to have the intensity of security ... which may higher now at hotel/motels do to the current panic over corona 19.

General thought & question ... do these rental houses/condos have "security" camera systems inside and/or outside to "protect" the property?
  • Trey
  • 03-25-2020, 02:08 AM
I like airb&b. I've seen one girl in an airbb, it was just fine. You do short stays couple days then move on. Apts probably better than a house. The owners often live near the house.
.....than a house. The owners often live near the house. Originally Posted by Trey
Usually neighbors in nearby houses get more easily suspicious with too much "stranger" traffic coming and going, especially in areas with lots of young ones playing outside. Especially these days when more folks are "at home"!
Guests at hotels are being scrutinized much closer right now for fear they are checking in to quarantining away from their family.
Pm me for hotel list

Have fun!
Katy is a good place for air bnb believe me no one is watching other houses out there. I've had a apartment and a house I use to play in no one ever knew a thing hotels r another story though they are a hassle in that area for me at least
Hotels have worked well for me in the Galleria area
Hotels . if Air B&B i would do a Condo over a house
Condo be more traffic coming and going
Okay cool sounds great beauties
I much prefer hosting at a private incall. I have a nice place in the medical center area by nrg stadium in a nice neighborhood and fantastic neighbors that mind their business. Hotels make me parinoid especially with this corona virus going around