ISO hot black ebony dwarf little person midget

These seemed to be the place to drop a line about this

http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ow-23/29254652

She looks hot to me , hella better than kreame was

She's a rockin 4'2", and yes , I did look it up and any adult under 4.10" is considered a dwarf.

I aint in positon to take one for the team right now..//// paging mr. tran ....... paging mr. tran,,,.,,,,
Confused. You still looking or you gonna tap this one? Or have you tapped her already?
These seemed to be the place to drop a line about this

http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ow-23/29254652

She looks hot to me , hella better than kreame was

She's a rockin 4'2", and yes , I did look it up and any adult under 4.10" is considered a dwarf.

I aint in positon to take one for the team right now..//// paging mr. tran ....... paging mr. tran,,,.,,,, Originally Posted by Hidaka
page answered Hidaka! actually, I'm a bit late responding, because.. well, honestly, I saw your headline and thought you were fucking around! I didn't expect to actually see a black dwarf's photo!

damn, I'm digging this one.. I may try next week, since I just hobbied this afternoon! this one is definitely TOFTT material!
page answered Hidaka! actually, I'm a bit late responding, because.. well, honestly, I saw your headline and thought you were fucking around! I didn't expect to actually see a black dwarf's photo!

damn, I'm digging this one.. I may try next week, since I just hobbied this afternoon! this one is definitely TOFTT material! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Tran, you're a kinky, freaky MF (Do you have her number?).
318-678-8485
Do you think we can get her and the Vietnamese girl that was also a Dwarf to do a double ?
What do you say Chung? Is it a go?
Do you think we can get her and the Vietnamese girl that was also a Dwarf to do a double ?
What do you say Chung? Is it a go? Originally Posted by Extreme
Better idea yet: you, Tran, the two mini-chicks - call it a Quad, or maybe Half n Half but we all will await the Review! Don't let Tran have all the fun!
Tag Team midget action.
Set it up I'm in
What do you say Chung? Is it a go? Originally Posted by Extreme
Better idea yet: you, Tran, the two mini-chicks - call it a Quad, or maybe Half n Half but we all will await the Review! Don't let Tran have all the fun! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Ha!
great idea, but unfortunately the Viet Dwarf just doesn't cut it.. a real shame, because with her unique attributes, with even mediocre service she could be a huge hit! I really wanted her to be Ok, and try her once, but I know she would have sucked Royally..

this black chick has potential.. I think.. I hope.. I will try her blind if I have to, hopefully someone else will sneak in with a review or some info first!
Ha!
great idea, but unfortunately the Viet Dwarf just doesn't cut it.. a real shame, because with her unique attributes, with even mediocre service she could be a huge hit! I really wanted her to be Ok, and try her once, but I know she would have sucked Royally..

this black chick has potential.. I think.. I hope.. I will try her blind if I have to, hopefully someone else will sneak in with a review or some info first! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Chung, we know you are an intrepid fellow. Just do what you said earlier, TOFTT and post a Review for all the brother kinksters to dissect!
interesting, she would make my tiny dick look normal sized. but i already have a date with a verified milf with great reviews so im goin to have to wait till someone TOFTT on this one.
Chung your Viet is back
Pics or video or it didn't happen!
Her BP ad says she has great human relation skill. That's a plus.
Her BP ad says she has great human relation skill. That's a plus. Originally Posted by Whogoose
maybe she is looking for a job in HR ....