Best Bar In Town

I live on the Fort Worth side but my new job will have me in Dallas full time and I'll probably move there eventually.

But in the meantime, does anyone know a friendly bar in Dallas that generally has good company and good conversation?
I'm glad you asked the question, sir. I've been making forays into RW experiences myself and such information is hard to find, especially in Fort Worth. I wonder if such bars don't exist anymore.
I heard Guitars & Cadillacs was popular.
I understand the Mining Company 3903 Cedar Springs Rd, Dallas will work for the OP.
I understand the Mining Company 3903 Cedar Springs Rd, Dallas will work for the OP. Originally Posted by pyramider
It's not a gay bar, is it?
How do you like your bars? Upscale, dive? What's your vibe?
How do you like your bars? Upscale, dive? What's your vibe? Originally Posted by BBW Mamacita
Generally upscale, but I'm usually more interested in checking out the local talent.
Haven’t been since COVID, but the Rattlesnake Bar at the Ritz-Carton is nice. Same with the bar at The Mansion. Those are two upscale places that come to mind. Predominately middle age + crowd at both, particularly the Mansion.
  • PhoK
  • 05-04-2022, 10:15 AM
Exactly what TexTushHog said above. Definitely two of my favorites!
A great place to meet wonderful ppl is definitely an upscale hotel bar for me. You make great general connections and than can rendevou. I'd asks for a buisness card if I was free lancing to gents I meet to see if they're legit. But be careful. Don't mention those red flag words.
Great, thank you sir. You're a scholar and a gentleman. What's the best time to meet a new friend?
Exactly what TexTushHog said above. Definitely two of my favorites! Originally Posted by PhoK
Thanks to you as well. What's generally the best time?
I haven't been to Dallas in a long time, so I can't give you a clue. But I used to visit a local bar when I was there, and it was awesome.
I haven't been to Dallas in a long time, so I can't give you a clue. But I used to visit a local bar when I was there, and it was awesome. Originally Posted by KaidenLevine
It always had great drinks and a friendly atmosphere. Also, the bartenders were excellent and knew how to keep a good vibe. However, now I live in Florida and like to hang out after work at Hideout Kava Bar Clematis St. It's a traditional cava bar that has a relaxed atmosphere and always has a crowd. I especially like the bombastic cava cocktails, which help me relax and initiate exciting conversations with the girls.
If your looking for the younger, more "hip" crowd as we used to say, google for speakeasys in Dallas. Little, "hidden" bars with intersting personalities