❣️Sarah Luv❣️Albany

I’m hanging out - Highly favored and established from the PNW!

Sarah Luv 509-885-3490
Curious why no reviews in 3yrs? Look good but a bit of a caution flag goes up
  • NKOTB
  • 04-23-2023, 03:39 PM
Curious why no reviews in 3yrs? Look good but a bit of a caution flag goes up Originally Posted by Scoot642
She’s legit
Wasnt questioning about legit,just asked why the 3yr lack of reviews? If you've seen her or someone in the area a review from someone we know that goes a long way. Thats all
  • NKOTB
  • 04-23-2023, 05:18 PM
Wasnt questioning about legit,just asked why the 3yr lack of reviews? If you've seen her or someone in the area a review from someone we know that goes a long way. Thats all Originally Posted by Scoot642
She messaged me and I’ll be seeing her this week.
Well, from the old reviews that exist the menu doesn't include BBBJ which for me at least is a must. Most especially with the rate being $$$.5 for an hour. Too bad.
Curious why no reviews in 3yrs? Look good but a bit of a caution flag goes up Originally Posted by Scoot642
I don't particularly like differing names, handles, personas, contact info, etc. to go along with the extreme change of location (PNW to Smalbany...really?) lack of reviews...hmmmmmmm
I don't particularly like differing names, handles, personas, contact info, etc. to go along with the extreme change of location (PNW to Smalbany...really?) lack of reviews...hmmmmmmm Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Lack of reviews for 3yrs and nothing local. Nice to know someone on these threads has seen herbto add some insight. Better safe than sorry .
I don't particularly like differing names, handles, personas, contact info, etc. to go along with the extreme change of location (PNW to Smalbany...really?) lack of reviews...hmmmmmmm Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Lack of reviews for 3yrs and nothing local for 5yrs Nice to know someone on these threads has seen herbto add some insight. Better safe than sorry .
I can’t speak on her menu or recent service, but otherwise, I will vouch for her legitimacy.

Any veterans know that Sarah Luv visited Albany on the regular for years. She was reputable & well reviewed.

Welcome back, Lady.
Hello! I didn’t travel much during the covid years. And when I did, I really didn’t come out to the east coast much at all. I do have a lot of recent reviews on other sites like tnaboard or eroticmonkey. But I am visiting Cuse right now.
I can’t speak on her menu or recent service, but otherwise, I will vouch for her legitimacy.

Any veterans know that Sarah Luv visited Albany on the regular for years. She was reputable & well reviewed.

Welcome back, Lady. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Hey babe! Thank you for responding and backing me up. I appreciate you! Hope all is well!

Xoxo

Welcome back, Lady. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Hey babe! Thank you for responding and backing me up. I appreciate you! Hope all is well!

Xoxo Originally Posted by Sarah Luv
Good enough for a BBG endorsement - good enough for me! Come to Connecticut and I'll make it up to you!!