Quotable Quotes from Joe's first Presser

"History will look back on this time as a period where Autocracy was pitted against Democracy" - The guy who's working unilaterally with his party to steamroll founding institutions to violate the rights of half the country.
The guy who's working unilaterally with his party to steamroll founding institutions to violate the rights of half the country. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Please feel free to detail what founding institutions are being steamrolled, and what rights are being violated.

I look forward to a civil debate!
Biden was higher than a kite from what little I saw. Who looks at their watch during a press conference? He kept looking down at what? Reporters names to call? Factoids? Cliff notes?

He seemed to be very "on point" for some questions. Throwing out factoids off the cuff for supposedly not knowing the questions in advance.

I stopped watching when some reporter made the remark that "the Senate filibuster was a remnant of the 'Jim Crow' era." WTF? Four years ago all Pelosi and Schumer could talk about was "the tyranny of the majority" and now here those two are ramming thru legislation by the slimmest of margins.
  • oeb11
  • 03-25-2021, 01:49 PM
Hitler was high as a matter of course on methamphetamines and other medications given him by his physician - Theodor Morell.
fiden's docs must have learned something!
Look ,look I'am a nice guy that and Big T is the problem SENLITY NOW
The Blithering Hypocrisy of the progressive left has no Borders(LOL)
And the note pad with picture of reporters and the order of the questions
Spoon fed biden.

His rigged election
teleprompter assistance
pre-approved questions
cumallah carrying the pudding

bvahahahhahahhahahhahahahhhaha ha
Good heavens! Lotsa whining with zero evidence of any wrongdoing.

Accusing the President, with no evidence at all, of using illegal drugs.

Shameful!!
Good heavens! Lotsa whining with zero evidence of any wrongdoing.

Accusing the President, with no evidence at all, of using illegal drugs.

Shameful!! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Did you see his eyes during the presser? Theres your damn evidence of something aint right!
Did you see his eyes during the presser? Theres your damn evidence of something aint right! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Somehow, I wouldn't trust your eyes, regarding someone else's sobriety, or lack thereof.

How's the supermarket doing?
Somehow, I wouldn't trust your eyes, regarding someone else's sobriety, or lack thereof.

How's the supermarket doing? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Head in the sand again!

If you dont think theres something wrong with his eyes you loose any cred left!
At least he wasn't painted pumpkin orange.

Sure are a lot of Drs on this board. Diagnosing dementia, drug use, all without one clinical exam.
If you dont think theres something wrong with his eyes you loose any cred left! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I suspect he didn't even look at any part of the "press conference"!
i did pick up a snippet of something biden said in between the press praise of "good and moral man" which is a hoot, they cant but help attack trump anyway they can

he said something about America ranking 85th in infrastructure

and in the next breath he said we ranked 13th in infrastructure

now the dimocrats use of the word infrastructure is scary, as their use of Trojan horse words is epic

my spider sense hears infrastructure and thinks green new deal when a dimocrat speaks

i doubt its bridges roads and tunnels when they want to destroy oil and gas and put pete buttagig in charge of transportation

.... and thinks green new deal when a dimocrat speaks
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
  • WTF
  • 03-27-2021, 08:25 AM
Spoon fed biden.

His rigged election
teleprompter assistance
pre-approved questions
cumallah carrying the pudding

bvahahahhahahhahahhahahahhhaha ha Originally Posted by winn dixie
Rigged election?

How come more Democrat Senators were not elected?

I mean if it is so easy to rig an election....why not rig it where you get 60 Senators?

That titty baby rigged election crap as gotten old Sydney Powell.

You sound like a Gore Democrat after 2000