Not sure if this is Ok. But its genuine and I need lots of people to see it !

If this can be left up I would greatly appreciate It. I am posting this on several sites and on all my sites as well as on all my social media. If anyone sees this and can assist I appreciate. If you cannot please do not insult or become mean this is something very serious to me and I am simply trying to reach out to whoever I can thru whatever channel I can. Thanks for your kindness! Merry Early Christmas to you all!

http://www.stormspeaks.com/2015/12/t...nary-till.html

Why do you need a lot of people to see your ad?
@seductivestorm, I hope you find the support you need. It might also be helpful to post in the ladies only section.
Or Go Fund Me ...
This is some bullshit.
Nvm.....smmfh
Also to the negative comment poster. Please dont be rude and mean theres no reason for it. I wouldnt have put the post here if it werent a serious posting.
Be blessed.
Link doesn't work but CPR is on standby
...lost what link doesnt work? Mine does
WTF? maybe go get busy....
at Ben if youd of read the whole posting in the link. Then youd already know what most of my income goes towards. Im going to assume that you didnt read it or else youd already know that I get up everyday. Get online and take calls, emails and texts and that I advertise daily. However, I do screen and therefore not just any client can come to my home. I am extremely safe. But please next time before coming at me in a negative fashion take the time to read the link Id posted and youd know why xmas is a tough expense for me. Im NOT just sitting here doing nothing. Take care.
Lose fifty pounds...the business will pick up...
theres plenty of gents who love bbw ladies. we dont all have to be thin! Im quite comfy in my skin.
Lose fifty pounds...the business will pick up... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Lose your shitty attitude.
at Ben if youd of read the whole posting in the link. Then youd already know what most of my income goes towards. Im going to assume that you didnt read it or else youd already know that I get up everyday. Get online and take calls, emails and texts and that I advertise daily. However, I do screen and therefore not just any client can come to my home. I am extremely safe. But please next time before coming at me in a negative fashion take the time to read the link Id posted and youd know why xmas is a tough expense for me. Im NOT just sitting here doing nothing. Take care. Originally Posted by seductivestorm
Ya know what... Xmas is tough for me too and I don't make 200 an hour, and it's tough for a whole lot of folks sleeping in the streets and laying in hospital beds with arms and legs blown off after making sure you are safe at home. And it's tough for a lot of folks working minimum wage jobs supporting or tryin to support a family and on and on. And it's tough for folks that have lost loved ones that had decent jobs that now are wondering where the next motgage payment will come from..... So no I didn't read the whole AD.

Edit.... ok for giggles I read the whole begging deal. Honestly you should be ashamed of yourself. You were expecting free help from your school system and some real rotten folks got your money... i'm sure they burned their house down just to screw with you. Get real...