Curiosity question for the ladies

I was running this morning in Houston at Memorial Park and overheard two ladies talking about their breast implants.

My question is, does breast enhancement or implants have a positive, or detrimental effect on sensitivity or arousal through physical contact of the breast?

Sorry been thinking about it all day, and just had to ask.

I return you to your regularly scheduled three day weekend.
I do not know but i my friend who has them says it made her breast MORE sensitive, due to stretched nerves. I should have mine by this summer and I can't wait!
  • jfred
  • 05-26-2013, 11:43 AM
GR, we are both gentlemen and, like you, I'm a Valued Poster with 1 review. I don't feel like we've bonded yet but it might be a sign that you'll get this.

A post like this won't produce much good information if that's what you're looking for.

Now if what you're looking for is to start the conversation you might have begun with those chicks in the park (if you were less timid) and perhaps recreate some of that funny feeling you felt in your groin by getting more women to talk (to you!) about their titties (which you think about probably more than is healthy -- if that's your purpose carry on.

But if you want to know how augmentation affects breast sensitivity...well so far you've gotten an anecdotal report, in garbled syntax, beginning with "I don't know" referring to "stretched nerves" from a woman who is excited about her upcoming surgical mutilation.

You should Google it probably.
JFred! It Is NOT a mutilation LOL
I like you, you are Funny.
None of the girls with breast implants are going to comment because they are booked up and in appointments lol. J/k
  • jfred
  • 05-26-2013, 12:09 PM
JFred! It Is NOT a mutilation LOL
I like you, you are Funny.
None of the girls with breast implants are going to comment because they are booked up and in appointments lol. J/k Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
I'm getting to like you, too, Mya. Truthfully I thought I might get you off your game with that last post but I think you're probably good humored and quick witted by nature.

Also (and it's not a small thing I gandered your showcase and you are really really cute. The shots in those pants make me wanna...

Anyway, as one Sunday morning post whore to another, peace. I'm out to mow the grass.

If you're not busy come sit with me out by the garden and talk about life. If you do please wear that outfit with the pants.
...a woman who is excited about her upcoming surgical mutilation. Originally Posted by jfred
None of the girls with breast implants are going to comment because they are booked up and in appointments lol. Originally Posted by Mya Michelle

The really sad thing about this exchange is that you are both probably right. For some reason, though, I've always found it a lot easier to understand a woman who gets carried away by the widespread feminine instinct for artificiality, than a man who would pay good money to nibble on a pair of silicone prostheses.

Not that I'll ever get the chance to cross off even a single item, but my sexual to-do list would look something like this right now:

1) Mya Michelle (pre-op)

2) Angelina Jolie (post-op)

3) Mya Michelle (post-op)

Mya, I hope this will be taken as avuncular advice (and as a heartfelt compliment to the real you).
For me, the sensitivity came back after a few weeks....THANK GOODNESS!!! I was so worried that it would not come back. My nipples were sensitive before, and they are even more now.
Samantha...I would really really like to find out.....
The really sad thing about this exchange is that you are both probably right. For some reason, though, I've always found it a lot easier to understand a woman who gets carried away by the widespread feminine instinct for artificiality, than a man who would pay good money to nibble on a pair of silicone prostheses.

Not that I'll ever get the chance to cross off even a single item, but my sexual to-do list would look something like this right now:

1) Mya Michelle (pre-op)

2) Angelina Jolie (post-op)

3) Mya Michelle (post-op)

Mya, I hope this will be taken as avuncular advice (and as a heartfelt compliment to the real you). Originally Posted by roaringfork

I am sincerely flattered.... And blushing, and getting a tingly feeling down below lol
Your point was received hehe
I would posit that depending on where they made the incision (through the nipple or underside of the breast) would also make a difference as well.
I initially had my surgery about 5 or 6 years ago and my nipples are just as sensitive as they are now. But I've always been easily aroused. lol
  • jfred
  • 05-28-2013, 11:53 AM
I would posit that... Originally Posted by jbravo_123
I'd posit you don't really know much about it bro.

I hate it when this happens but I can't find a single dictionary that will give me a definition of mutilate that applies easily to breast augmentation. Nothing is removed, ravaged, folded, spindled or (let's face it) mutilated. Interestingly I still don't have difficulty thinking of it that way. But that's a world-view thing and technically mya is correct.

S. Thom is pleAseD to announce thAt the proceDure actually AugmenteD nipple sensitivity. Happy for her, too! But her worry that it might not was for a good reason -- sometimes it don't. She risked that voluntarily. If I could buy a great big, fine looking penis that would firm up anytime I wanted (not to mention making me look great in a bikini!) but there was this possibility that it would be "dead" as a door knocker -- no number of (big burly handsome) orderlies could get me in the OR. (Yeah I know, her nipples aren't her clit, so it's not exactly equivalent. Just related.)

So, no one asked me (and risking verbosity) but here's my word to sweet mya of the fine ass and small titties: Think one size up. I'm beggin ya. Even if you have an A, a full B is scientifically proven to be most men's favorite. If you're a soft B, a great set of natural looking C's is every model's dream. And tell your surgeon that nipple sensitivity is a high priority...as jbrav pointed out, methods matter.
oh no i am not gonna waste my time being Averge... I want to be able to Advertise BUSTY DD!!!
Ok i have an Update, i am no longer pursuing Breast implants because they said they cant just give me implants i have to get a lift too. and no way in hell are they cutting my nipple off and sewing it back on! lol So i guess i will have to just keep the tits i have , hahaha
Ok i have an Update, i am no longer pursuing Breast implants because they said they cant just give me implants i have to get a lift too. and no way in hell are they cutting my nipple off and sewing it back on! lol So i guess i will have to just keep the tits i have , hahaha Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
Sweetheart based on your showcase, I think your breasts are wonderful!!