Dating 💖😏😔

Ladies & Gents... let me introduce myself
My name is Lou.. I’m just a small town girl, nothing major 😉

I’ve been through a few things recently that are new to me. Things like falling for someone that I met on this site. I fell for this man for a multiple of reasons. We will just make a long story short and say he was different.

We live in a pretty big world... so I know I can’t be the only one that has experienced a situation like mine.

I’m making this post for insight..

Ladies : If you have met someone in a similar way- was it difficult to separate the two.. like business vs. relationship..

Fellas : If you have dated a woman that was a provider... did you have a lot of trust issues/jealously?

Ladies & Fellas : Have any of you been in a predicament like this and made it through? Made it through by letting the differences strengthen you and not tear you apart?

Feel free to PM or even comment on here.

Thanks to all 🥰🥰🥰

XoXoXo
I haven't dated a provider. Most women don't want to date me anyway due to my very small penis. I'm wondering what prompted this topic....are you getting attached or even falling in love with one of your clients?
I haven't dated a provider. Most women don't want to date me anyway due to my very small penis. I'm wondering what prompted this topic....are you getting attached or even falling in love with one of your clients? Originally Posted by tinypenis

Yes I most definitely did fall in love with one of my clients.
He’s a lucky guy.
Having been there and done that ....... It did not work out well for me.
I have dated a provider before. If jealousy is an issue for either parties it will not work.

The key to making it work is open communication. Where people become hurt, is when trust is betrayed. For me, health was the issue. I was worried about STDs. We came up with some guidelines and all I asked is she let me know if she violated those guidelines.

As in all relationships all you can do is dive into relationships,have open communication. Some it works, sometimes it doesn't. You never know unless you try. Set boundaries what is acceptable, and what is not...and hope for the best.
He’s a lucky guy. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

I'll bet he has a very large penis, and a decent sized wallet too.
I don't want to get myself into trouble by posting something that can be seen by anyone with internet access. Let me just put it this way.... I have many years of experience in this business, and have met a variety of different women who have worked this job. When someone makes a decision about either a romantic or sexual relationship, there's always a motivating factor behind that decision. Additionally, there's always a primary factor, meaning that other factors are secondary or less. And, the primary factor will always remain at the top, always. Priorities of this nature do not change. Most people in this industry, both the guys and the girls, don't have the insight and discipline to make a relationship last. It may "work" temporarily, but usually falls off. Let's just leave it at that; I'd better stop typing before I get myself into trouble.
I’ve never officially dated a provider but I was FWB with one for several years and it worked out fine. We had open communication and we didn’t use protection but she did with her clients and all worked out well for both of us. In the end she moved away to be closer to family
Yes I most definitely did fall in love with one of my clients. Originally Posted by BigTittyLou
Lou darling, please come back to me!! I really, really miss them...I mean you!!
Had a client that went to sugar daddy then to real life dating...Wasted over 3 years to have him become jealous of the hobby. Yet he never stepped up to help me trans to a civi job that would pay my bills.....Made me jaded. Butt I still adore hanging out with my client. Whether we have playtime or are OTC out for dinner. With a hobbiest I can be myself and get to talk about my day.....
  • SeV
  • 02-23-2020, 01:12 PM
I recently started something with one of my regulars. I like him to pieces and beyond but we’re just having fun in the moment. I know things may not work out in the end but I look forward to our date nights every week. We may not P-P-M but what we have is beneficial to us both. I have my life when we’re apart and he has his. I don’t usually date and he is as close to a boyfriend as I want to have. The communication is open and we talk about anything and everything . We’re both welcome to play with others though we migrate to another. Business is slow is southeast Oklahoma and a girl still needs her mighty helping of O’s he does just that for me and more . We’ve set our guidelines and we make our small peace of heaven work. I love it
I've fallen in love with several but my problem is I cannot just have sex with one woman - so I'd be happy to have a relationship with a provider and I have but I always give them money anyway and make sure they keep their own thing going because I will never just love one woman - I just can't do it.
I recently started something with one of my regulars. I like him to pieces and beyond but we’re just having fun in the moment. I know things may not work out in the end but I look forward to our date nights every week. We may not P-P-M but what we have is beneficial to us both. I have my life when we’re apart and he has his. I don’t usually date and he is as close to a boyfriend as I want to have. The communication is open and we talk about anything and everything . We’re both welcome to play with others though we migrate to another. Business is slow is southeast Oklahoma and a girl still needs her mighty helping of O’s he does just that for me and more . We’ve set our guidelines and we make our small peace of heaven work. I love it Originally Posted by SeV
I'm curious, how does this differ from him being a once-every-week regular?
He’s a lucky guy. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I love your handle name