Inquiry for the females

For those of you comfortable responding : How do you, or how would react if you found out you lost a long standing customer to another provider? And, would your reaction be different if he openly told you, compared to finding out surreptitiously? I await your response(s)
Would it sting? Sure. But variety is the spice of life or else we wouldn't have clients at all. I have never understood the mentality of some ladies who are territorial over a client or feel they should be "faithful" to only them.
I would applaud them for being a true hobbyist. I encourage those who see me to see what else is out there. By no means am I THE BEST. Maybe I am good at certain things, but surely I am not the strongest at other things. I feel that the premise underneath this whole institution is to experience variety.

There are, of course, those who prefer to keep their options very small. Nobody is wrong in HOW they choose to hobby as long as they leave it behind when they walk out the door.

The only WRONG, in my opinion, would be to see a peer as an account instead of a man.

On the other hand, if I never saw someone again due to my personal poor behavior, such as tardiness, slovenliness, lack of engagement during an encounter......... I would not have to be told why they moved on. I would know already. They would have every right to do so.

- January Maye
Gypsy and January,
Thank you for your "Spot on Responses" to the question.

There are a multitude of reasons why we explore this hobby, and those reasons all directly correlate with visiting different ladies. While I have been involved in the "hobby" for a while I rarely review unless asked. Have had a number of ladies that I visited with frequently once a month or so. Never wanted to get too close to them. Not looking for a relationship.

Regards,
Alpine
Nobody is wrong in HOW they choose to hobby as long as they leave it behind when they walk out the door.
- January Maye Originally Posted by January Maye
This. ^
I would applaud them for being a true hobbyist. I encourage those who see me to see what else is out there. By no means am I THE BEST. Maybe I am good at certain things, but surely I am not the strongest at other things. I feel that the premise underneath this whole institution is to experience variety.

There are, of course, those who prefer to keep their options very small. Nobody is wrong in HOW they choose to hobby as long as they leave it behind when they walk out the door.

The only WRONG, in my opinion, would be to see a peer as an account instead of a man.

On the other hand, if I never saw someone again due to my personal poor behavior, such as tardiness, slovenliness, lack of engagement during an encounter......... I would not have to be told why they moved on. I would know already. They would have every right to do so.

I couldn’t have said it better myself!
Simply because a lady has had the pleasure of entertaining the same gentleman for any length of time, does not mean that they are in a monogamous relationship... ha ha ha... should he be offended if she chose to have other “regulars”. I don’t believe that is how this all works. While I TRULY treasure my regulars and treat them accordingly, I would never want them to see me out of what they feel is any kind of obligation. Have fun, enjoy the ride and when it’s done... it’s done.
BTW... this happened to me recently! I didn’t “like” it, and the only question I had was... was it something I did? I, however, didn’t ask him, as I would NEVER want to make anyone uncomfortable about any of their hobbying decisions! IMO... part of the draw is the distance(discretion, no ties, no questions)
It was just a question in my mind... as I am always striving to improve.
Would it sting? Sure. But variety is the spice of life or else we wouldn't have clients at all. I have never understood the mentality of some ladies who are territorial over a client or feel they should be "faithful" to only them. Originally Posted by GypsyHeart

I couldn’t have said it better myself!
Simply because a lady has had the pleasure of entertaining the same gentleman for any length of time, does not mean that they are in a monogamous relationship... ha ha ha... should he be offended if she chose to have other “regulars”. I don’t believe that is how this all works. While I TRULY treasure my regulars and treat them accordingly, I would never want them to see me out of what they feel is any kind of obligation. Have fun, enjoy the ride and when it’s done... it’s done.
BTW... this happened to me recently! I didn’t “like” it, and the only question I had was... was it something I did? I, however, didn’t ask him, as I would NEVER want to make anyone uncomfortable about any of their hobbying decisions! IMO... part of the draw is the distance(discretion, no ties, no questions)
It was just a question in my mind... as I am always striving to improve. Originally Posted by Brayzen
I believe these are, in no particular order, the 3 best provider responses to a thread I have ever seen. I especially liked what January Maye said about poor personal behavior and how it can cause a hobbyist to stop seeing the provider in question.

I am in awe ladies. Each one of you needs to come and see me. In no particular order.
For those of you comfortable responding : How do you, or how would react if you found out you lost a long standing customer to another provider? And, would your reaction be different if he openly told you, compared to finding out surreptitiously? I await your response(s) Originally Posted by Pangolier
To make this quick. If you got any response fro her, drop the bitch, and never go back.

Why in the hell would you tell her anything, it is none of her business. Do you tell the Cafe waitress that you had dinner somewhere else yesterday?
To make this quick. If you got any response fro her, drop the bitch, and never go back.

Why in the hell would you tell her anything,... Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Apparently you've been taking writing classes and sensitivity training from Gotyour6.