Editing a post

Hi there, new to this site but was curious if there’s a way to edit a post or an encounter that I uploaded? If so, I’m apparently not tech savvy and need help haha. Thanks!
You have one hour to edit after posting , after that you need to contact a mod to make changes.
Thanks for the information!
So, you got the answer, but then when you realized you posted a review of a no review policy provider, you didn’t edit it when someone brought that to your attention? So, now, that girl is stuck with an unwanted review? Wow.

Again, you can edit or delete a post for an hour. At the bottom of the post you will find the option. After that, you’re screwed.

You post it. You own it.
@Michelle, I followed the above advice and contacted the appropriate moderator of the forum immediately afterwards
No, that is not the advice he gave and as you can see, Ryan's review remains. Within an hour is the only time a post can be edited and deleted. After that, you can request a correction within the post, but staff does not delete.
After I realized my mistake of posting, I tried to remove the post myself but couldn’t for some reason, which is why I posted this thread. I also contacted the moderators but never received a response, which is why it’s still up. I made a mistake and it wasn’t intentional nor meant to be malicious in any way.