anyone seen this provider from bp? Morgan?

Yes, and when I saw her she wasn't really into the massage part as she was the bbbj. At the time (3 months ago) she was new to the area and expected more cash than I was expecting to pay. Instead of an hour body rub with l1 I ended up with a 30 minute half ass massage and a nice although rushed bbbj.
Ok. Are the pictures her? what was her rate? and what services did you get?
  • asdfg
  • 07-23-2012, 10:16 AM
Ok. Are the pictures her? what was her rate? and what services did you get? Originally Posted by soulpole2
Any follow up to this?
  • MRMR
  • 07-23-2012, 07:25 PM
Would love to hear more about this one.
Nice looking lady.
I have also recently had a body rub with Morgan and she has to be the sweetest of the sweet providers out there. She is stunning in her appearance, as well as being respectful and excellent in her services. She does not offer FS, but her hands, her beauty, and her personality make her a "10" in my book.
  • asdfg
  • 07-26-2012, 01:32 AM
I have also recently had a body rub with Morgan and she has to be the sweetest of the sweet providers out there. She is stunning in her appearance, as well as being respectful and excellent in her services. She does not offer FS, but her hands, her beauty, and her personality make her a "10" in my book. Originally Posted by Tallfuntexan
So that's her in the pics?
  • asdfg
  • 07-29-2012, 07:44 AM
Just a little followup, she returned my call yesterday, said she just flew back in to dallas. I wasn't able to see her for a session but I asked for details. She said it stars at $40 for an hour massage/full view. I'd assume L1 is included. She said for anything more you just tip appropriately, wouldn't give me a number when I asked for the "whole package" or "VIP."
i have had mild success with this site but one person i want to say be weary of is: jzd299 its a long story but just be careful as she plays games. only cost me time but i can get into it if you want. her name is jackie. she is a serial dater in my best guess which is totally legal
i have had mild success with this site but one person i want to say be weary of is: jzd299 its a long story but just be careful as she plays games. only cost me time but i can get into it if you want. her name is jackie. she is a serial dater in my best guess which is totally legal Originally Posted by NashVegas
Sent you a PM as jzd299 reached out to me and I would like the long version of the story if possible.
Thx.
214-881-2109