Hmmm?

Which sub forum should we use for slinging insults and making unfounded accusations?
Sir, this is a question I am sure you already know the answer. You have provided that type of post in every forum you make a post. You have had extensive practice with the guidelines of this site.

A message to all who read this post: DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!!!
Sir, this is a question I am sure you already know the answer. You have provided that type of post in every forum you make a post. You have had extensive practice with the guidelines of this site.

A message to all who read this post: DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!!! Originally Posted by noleftturn
Thank you for your response.

It is a fine example of how the very rule of slinging insults can be broken while answering a question about insults.
Which sub forum should we use for slinging insults and making unfounded accusations? Originally Posted by Notjodaddy
The Political Forum.

Victims. What this world needs more of. Apparently there isn't a huge clamoring for an insult section. And the absurdity of a unfounded accusation section should be left unsaid. May be you were thinking gossip? That's the coed section so go have at it. Make all your accusations there true or not.

If you feel insulted from this helpful post of mine I feel sorry for you and your lack of proper trollmanship. I must say I didn't read any insults in the mods post. He was just saying you were given warnings and may be points which should have guided your posting behavior. But that was lost on you. As to the troll comment, can you defend not being a troll? You just seem to be an attention seeker. Um, insult subforum? C'mon.

Stop liking your own posts. It just looks pathetic.

If you are going to continue posting, make better sense. Respond to the posts appropriately not whatever your warped mind sees. And please keep your quasi sense of humor intact so I may actually be able to laugh with you rather than at you. And please don't take this as an offensive post towards you. I just want some actually funny posts from you rather than the pure junk you keep spewing on a very regular basis.

I believe I've answered your question and more. Please feel free to use anything I've suggested. All of the above is assuming you want to adhere to the rules. If not feel free to end your stay prematurely. I just hope you improve with your "insults" before your untimely departure.
The Political Forum.

Originally Posted by JCM800
Is that true? No holds barred in that arena? I find that hard to believe. Anyhow I find it a bit frivolous to insult people based on their political views however demented they are. And probably a sausage fest as well.
  • Old-T
  • 07-30-2016, 08:46 PM
Is that true? No holds barred in that arena? I find that hard to believe. Anyhow I find it a bit frivolous to insult people based on their political views however demented they are. And probably a sausage fest as well. Originally Posted by DrewBerryMoore
Absolutely no holds barred except the taboo issues of underage, chemicals, etc. And even those are bent beyond belief. It is most assuredly not a place for the feinthearted. But then I am sure someone as worldly as the inquierer already knows that.
  • Old-T
  • 07-30-2016, 08:48 PM
Thank you for your response.

It is a fine example of how the very rule of slinging insults can be broken while answering a question about insults. Originally Posted by Notjodaddy
Not at all. He was praising your inate knowledge for one so new to this board. He was complementing you.