Multiple Accounts

It appears that you, the staff, are completely incapable of detecting multiple accounts.

The recent Kat VonDee, Miss Texas and Smelly Flower accounts come to mind.

These appear to have been dealt with only after Kat confessed to them.

Cue the next reincarnation of the Kat
Hey genius, how do you propose they "detect" these accounts?

I could make 10 different handles and there would be absolutely no way for them, you or anyone to track them. So I guess what I really want to know is why do you find it necessary to write so many useless, idiotic and asinine posts?
Notjodaddy, do you have a question or are you just making a comment?
It appears that you, the staff, are completely incapable of detecting multiple accounts. Originally Posted by Notjodaddy
Sir, when multi-accounts are detected/confirmed they are dealt with ...that's how it works.
Notjodaddy, do you have a question or are you just making a comment? Originally Posted by scorpio31
For you Scoripo31
Can you or any of the staff detect when a user has multiple accounts
In the typical cases, yes. However in other cases, the detection is made difficult by certain techniques, like the ones you are using.
Originally Posted by JCM800
In the typical cases, yes. However in other cases, the detection is made difficult by certain techniques, like the ones you are using. Originally Posted by scorpio31
Oh No. Is JCM having a bad day

To Scorpio31: That sounds a little accusatory and complimentary at the same time.
  • Cleo
  • 07-20-2016, 04:14 PM
Um, can I have the button for a couple of minutes? I'll boot his ass forth with, leaving all mods with plausible deniability. 😃
JCM and Scorpio I know you can detect stupidity....are your detectors working overtime now?
No more than normal, but my "Paper Chasing" detector is off the charts.
No more than normal, but my "Paper Chasing" detector is off the charts. Originally Posted by scorpio31
Like stomping an "Ant" hill? They just keep a comin...
NJD, are you really one to be speaking up on this matter? Way to be the pot calling the kettle black. At least Kat Von Dee admitted her multiple handles.
Do you really want volunteer mods who are also part of this community to have complete access to the site's toolkit for running IP addresses at will ?

You make an ass of yourself with an agenda that violates the TOS, you get checked out.

Short of that..... funny, it would look a lot like what the OP is continually doing, wouldn't it?
Shit, there might just be an algorithm in the Eccie superhookputer that flags guys as assholes just based on the ratio of threads started for stupid shit versus total number of posts.

Yer' number is a little high there, partner.