Treachery among men

I ran across a post that is by a member claiming to be a man only they outed themselves and no one caught it? There isn't much else pointing to this conclusion oh, but this is a BIG pointer. Am I allowed to question it publicly or is it just something the mods have to discover? I won't be labeled a snitch but for the safety of the board it could be useful.
I guess you have missed when some people make educated guesses at identities of what appears to be former members.

As long as you don't reveal real world info or draw attention to someone that changed their name for security reasons (think provider avoiding a stalker) I don't think their will be backlash. Unless you have figured out I'm really the queen of England. Keep your mouth shut about that, clearly.
I guess you have missed when some people make educated guesses at identities of what appears to be former members.

As long as you don't reveal real world info or draw attention to someone that changed their name for security reasons (think provider avoiding a stalker) I don't think their will be backlash. Unless you have figured out I'm really the queen of England. Keep your mouth shut about that, clearly.
Advice so good I had to post it twice, apparently.