f-1 WHO'S STAYING AND WHO'S OUTA HERE?

Who is bugging out for F-1? who has tickets and is going? who is thinking it will being lots of new customers and is working hard all weekend? I am leaving town and going camping in the woods with a bunch of horny swingers. I am hanging my hot pink sex swing in a tree and fucking the weekend away elsewhere. It is gona be a ZOO around here I think
I'm out of town right now. Return Saturday. I planned it that way intentionally.

Be out of town during the rush to get into Austin. Flying back in on Saturday, knowing the airport will be dead since everyone is already in town for the race.

And I'm never available the day after I get home ....so my happy butt will be more than content just staying at home on Sunday/Monday.
Im staying! I live downtown its gonna be FUN!
Plus I just flew back to ATX from Vegas this am and im just in time!
omw to the F1 track now .....
I'm here to stay!! though this wknd I may bee doing only outcalls. I'm up for the challenge. *(grin)*
I bet someone totally "Pretty Woman"'s a provider this weekend. WHO WILL IT BE!!!!????!?!?!
I got "Pretty Women"d a few weeks ago and it was the most amazing experience ever!!! Can anyone be THAT lucky twice?? hmmm probably not ....but I always have fun and never expect more than my rate.

btw LUZ I love ur F2 catchphrase!! Tell Jane I said hi!! oxoxox
I'm here for the weekend! Who's cumming in first?
Here for the weekend...hmmmmmm.....what to do, what to do....? :-)
I'm thinking about doing Just some Jane this weekend....
Frankie- she is a badass! Do it!
I got "Pretty Women"d a few weeks ago and it was the most amazing experience ever!!! Can anyone be THAT lucky twice?? hmmm probably not ....but I always have fun and never expect more than my rate.

btw LUZ I love ur F2 catchphrase!! Tell Jane I said hi!! oxoxox Originally Posted by Eve_Adams
Hey Eve, if you are that lucky buy a lotto ticket and we can split the winnings (hey, it was my idea!) lol!!!!

And lots of positive energy going out to all my HOmegirls that are staying this weekend- be safe, have fun, and i hope you get pretty woman'd (or pretty woman'd again Eve)!!!
Frankie- she is a badass! Do it! Originally Posted by LuzMarie
Trust me I have
Trust me I have Originally Posted by Frankie Satin
And to that I say:
LOL, love ya girl!
I would be happy with the pretty woman shopping spree and a bath tub thats "bigger than the blue banana"!!! I love that movie! Be safe girls...and guys and have tons of fun!