funny kissing read

http://adequateman.deadspin.com/dont...ing-1701485547

Kissing is a dying art. I absolutely love to kiss and find it's a great ice breaker and way to connect. If someone is fresh brushed and a good kisser I catch myself moaning while kissing. To me it's the biggest turn on if done well.
I will point out lip gloss. Some guys love kissing girls with it and others hate it. I'm on the fence about it, it depends on the texture of the gloss and her kissing technique. I hate thick sticky lipgloss both to wear and to kiss a girl wearing it.
Prefer her to have nothing on her lips, just a personal preference
I prefer that a woman wear a sexy shade of red or pink lipstick .I think it's a sexy look and a turn on for me. And I also love kissing during a session. No kissing for me is a deal breaker . NO kissing = NO visit.
I prefer that a woman wear a sexy shade of red or pink lipstick .I think it's a sexy look and a turn on for me. And I also love kissing during a session. No kissing for me is a deal breaker . NO kissing = NO visit. Originally Posted by RODOSH
Yes I too Love to Kiss, and a womans soft hands massageing me.
If she kisses the way I like it done there's no sense in having lipstick on. It won't be there long.
If she kisses the way I like it done there's no sense in having lipstick on. It won't be there long. Originally Posted by cowboy8055

Yes, that's true that lipstick does indeed come off with great kissing. But for me it's visual. Seeing a woman in a red or pink lipstick is a turn on for me, always has been since I was a teenager -( 50 years ago - lol ). Part of the fetish for me is watching the woman re-apply the lipstick often during the visit and leaving lipstick marks all over my body - face, neck, chest , balls, and lipstick rings on my cock. And for those men who don't like the lipstick getting all over, there are lipsticks that do not come off a woman's lips at all. I was amazed to read just how many sites are out there for men with a lipstick fetish.
http://adequateman.deadspin.com/dont...ing-1701485547

If someone is fresh brushed and a good kisser I catch myself moaning while kissing. . Originally Posted by Lexxxy

in case you are chomping at the bit....

I believe somewhere on this site that there are "better" instructions for this other task,
but I'll be damned if I can find it....
Lil help??
Originally Posted by Plastic Man

in case you are chomping at the bit....

I believe somewhere on this site that there are "better" instructions for this other task,
but I'll be damned if I can find it....
Lil help?? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
You boys are disturbed.
No lipstick for me! Came way too close to have to explain red ring around base of junior!!!
I pefer the 24 hour brand of lipstick! red or maybe a hit of pink.. basicly its on when a session begins an is on when the session ends.. no evidence left behind.. I am a sucker for kissing
You boys are disturbed. Originally Posted by The Drummer

your just realizing this drummer?
I pefer the 24 hour brand of lipstick! red or maybe a hit of pink.. basicly its on when a session begins an is on when the session ends.. no evidence left behind.. I am a sucker for kissing Originally Posted by Atalia

hmmmmmmmmmm

• VX720
  • 05-08-2015, 07:44 PM
I pefer the 24 hour brand of lipstick! red or maybe a hit of pink.. basicly its on when a session begins an is on when the session ends.. no evidence left behind.. I am a sucker for kissing Originally Posted by Atalia
I agree!! Kissing is an important part of the visit! Very important to me. Holding and kissing a girl gently and softly is so nice!!
You boys are disturbed. Originally Posted by The Drummer
your just realizing this drummer? Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Sometimes I ain't too sharp, r mann!