**Its so quiet I can hear a pin drop**

Why are Mondays so damn Quiet?????
Why are Mondays so damn Quiet????? Originally Posted by Atalia
ya lookin to hear a ...jimmie stick drop?
There's a great joke about that....
Goes something like this:

All the ______'s are bruised from getting in bar fights, all the ______'s are in jail, all the _____'s are still sleeping it off, and.... the ______'s think it's fuckin Thursday.....
I like jimmie Sticks lmfao...
ya lookin to hear a ...jimmie stick drop? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
I like jimmie Sticks lmfao... Originally Posted by Atalia
well don't go asking PM for his, I don't think he knows how to use it
I'm not asking I simply made a statement LOL!! I'm a fan of jimmie sticks is all..
well don't go asking PM for his, I don't think he knows how to use it Originally Posted by rodeomann22
oh burger ...word on the jimmie street is ...some sticks be desperate fer a ...freebie ...and that be a sound no funnel ...wants to hear
oh burger ...word on the jimmie street is ...some sticks be desperate fer a ...freebie ...and that be a sound no funnel ...wants to hear Originally Posted by Plastic Man

yep you are correct, and they also don't like trolls coming into every thread and making asinine comments towards every little thing that is posted either
Atalia, you were "busy" or out of town, etc. the last" 3+ times I contacted you. Or so you said... It's odd to hear that things are now quiet for you all of a sudden. Guess it's just the typical ebb and flow of the business? The so-named "business cycle."

Or it was something I said probably.... That blacklisted me....
Default **Its so quiet I can hear a pin drop**

Could be that everyone is migrating to Jokacz's new group.....
Could be that everyone is migrating to Jokacz's new group..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
He's the go-to guy for GWN info.....
He's somewhere else besides the blue board, which BTW is smart enough to recognize that TO & NF are vastly different hobby locales?.....

Originally Posted by Atalia

Could be that everyone is migrating to Jokacz's new group..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
wtf, why

Atalia, you were "busy" or out of town, etc. the last" 3+ times I contacted you. Or so you said... It's odd to hear that things are now quiet for you all of a sudden. Guess it's just the typical ebb and flow of the business? The so-named "business cycle."

Or it was something I said probably.... That blacklisted me.... Originally Posted by John Boneher
  • Tiger
  • 05-15-2015, 06:08 PM